I got a call from gamestop tonight that they are releasing the new COD tomorrow ... Stackers' Lounge forum

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

Call Of Duty WAW!

Advertisement

I got a call from gamestop tonight that they are releasing the new COD tomorrow after 5pm!! Woot woot!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    nice
    "Who Dares Wins"

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was in on the beta and I think the multiplayer is pretty bad. Nowhere near as good as CoD4. But it's just was well, as they're developed by different companies. If you love CoD4 do NOT expect the same quality from W@W.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I played the beta too, and yes your right its not the same, but it is new and different so im in! By the way everytime they have diff developers come in and take over, the game always takes a turn for the worse! Socom....now COD!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

This developer already did a CoD game, and it was pretty bad: CoD3. CoD2 was great, and made by the same people who did CoD4, also great. CoD3 was very bad, and W@W seems much better (as they just copied the engine from CoD4) but I'm sick of WWII and it just seems like a step backward from what we already have. The voice acting sounded horrible, the guns had no pop, and the map design was pretty sub-par IMO.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I liked cod3. But this is much better than that one. I'm on line as we speak waiting lol.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    just to let you all know.... its amazing!!!!!

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    just to let you all know.... its amazing!!!!!
    The single player?

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    online... the attack dogs instead of the helicopter support is awesome!!! Gotta keep knifing them as they attack. Graphics are baddd assss and the maps are great!!! I played for 5 straight hours! haha already have 400 kills!! woot woot!

Didnt even try single player yet but im off from work weds and thurs so I def will

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    online... the attack dogs instead of the helicopter support is awesome!!! Gotta keep knifing them as they attack. Graphics are baddd assss and the maps are great!!! I played for 5 straight hours! haha already have 400 kills!! woot woot!

Didnt even try single player yet but im off from work weds and thurs so I def will
    Glad you like it, alas I refuse to get it. CoD4 is just so good I won't switch. Well until the next CoD made by Infinity Ward.

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Its the same briefing rooms and rank system. Just old skool guns and maps. I do agree.... I rank COD4 up there with Socom 2 as my two favorite games ever!

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Ok I have to say that the single player is one of the best I've played!