Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 162

Deal. Travis Henry is so much better anyway.... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #46
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Advertisement



    Deal.

    Travis Henry is so much better anyway.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  2. #47
    LaTuFu's Avatar
    LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Posts
    7,861

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Oooo

    we could just make a Cincinnati Penal League thread now.

    I'll trade you Travis Henry for Chris Henry.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

  3. #48
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Grossman looked awsome last night! Woohoo! What a piece of crap.

  4. #49
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    "With the 1st pick in the 2007 Pinstack Fantasy Football Draft, Josh selects Quarterback Brian Griese..."

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  5. #50
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Howie, I will give you my first pick if you draft Grossman with yours. But you have to start Grossman EVERY game.

  6. #51
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Nope. I got screwed by Grossturd last season. There's no way he'll ever be on my roster. Ever.

    Negative 7 points. Unreal.

    Can ya tell it still bothers me?

    Him and Chris Henry.. I had him on my roster too, I made it to the playoffs and lost by 2 point in the game because on another Monday night game (vs the Colts) Carson Palmer decides to completely ignore Chris Henry. (Well, he didn't ignore him, Henry dropped a sure TD in the end zone and Carson didn't even look his way the rest of the game) - but all I needed was a reception and 10 measly yards to win the game and advance to the Super Bowl. And since we kept a cumulative score for the following week I woulda crushed the eventual Super Bowl winner..

    Bitter? Me? Yes.

    Just say No to Grossturd and Henry!!! (and Monday Night Games).

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  7. #52
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    Nope. I got screwed by Grossturd last season. There's no way he'll ever be on my roster. Ever.

    Negative 7 points. Unreal.

    Can ya tell it still bothers me?

    Him and Chris Henry.. I had him on my roster too, I made it to the playoffs and lost by 2 point in the game because on another Monday night game (vs the Colts) Carson Palmer decides to completely ignore Chris Henry. (Well, he didn't ignore him, Henry dropped a sure TD in the end zone and Carson didn't even look his way the rest of the game) - but all I needed was a reception and 10 measly yards to win the game and advance to the Super Bowl. And since we kept a cumulative score for the following week I woulda crushed the eventual Super Bowl winner..

    Bitter? Me? Yes.

    Just say No to Grossturd and Henry!!! (and Monday Night Games).
    Howie. All I can say is that you have no one to blame but yourself. Why in the hell did you even draft Grossman? He is the biggest fraud in the NFL. And I think Benson is going to suck. I mean you hurt your wrist on your second play in the Super Bowl and you dont go back in? This guy is Curtis Enis light.

  8. #53
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Well, I had Delhomme as my starting QB (he was drafted), he started the year slow and Grossturd started out so hot I couldn't resist picking him up off waivers - Delhomme was always supposed to be my starter. Going into week 6 the 5-0 Bears were going to play a pathetic Cardinals team and the Panthers were up against 4-1 Ravens.. Delhomme had been struggling up to that point so I figured I'd go with the matchups... BIG mistake.

    Not only did Grossturd pull the clunker Delhomme passed for a season high 365 yards (and 2 TDs).

    Week 6 of 2006 sucked donkey nuts.

    No more Grossturd. Ever.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  9. #54
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    Well, I had Delhomme as my starting QB (he was drafted), he started the year slow and Grossturd started out so hot I couldn't resist picking him up off waivers - Delhomme was always supposed to be my starter. Going into week 6 the 5-0 Bears were going to play a pathetic Cardinals team and the Panthers were up against 4-1 Ravens.. Delhomme had been struggling up to that point so I figured I'd go with the matchups... BIG mistake.

    Not only did Grossturd pull the clunker Delhomme passed for a season high 365 yards (and 2 TDs).

    Week 6 of 2006 sucked donkey nuts.

    No more Grossturd. Ever.
    We have all been there. Trust me. Good luck this year Howie.

  10. #55
    LaTuFu's Avatar
    LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Posts
    7,861

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Argggggggggggggggg.

    My fantasy league at work just changed the date of the draft to accomodate 1 player. (Hello? We have 11 other people...)

    Wanna take a flying guess when it was changed to? Without checking with the rest of the league?

    I really want to participate in our draft, I don't wanna rely on my draft order.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

  11. #56
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu
    Argggggggggggggggg.

    My fantasy league at work just changed the date of the draft to accomodate 1 player. (Hello? We have 11 other people...)

    Wanna take a flying guess when it was changed to? Without checking with the rest of the league?

    I really want to participate in our draft, I don't wanna rely on my draft order.
    Multi-task.. thats why Al Gore invented multiple browser windows.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  12. #57
    TanBucsFan's Avatar
    TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    When is our draft again?

  13. #58
    LaTuFu's Avatar
    LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Posts
    7,861

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by hls811
    Multi-task.. thats why Al Gore invented multiple browser windows.
    Yeah, I just have to hope that the BWW where we're doing the draft has WiFi. If not, I'll be on BBM like a mofo with somebody.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

  14. #59
    hls811's Avatar
    hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    When is our draft again?
    The draft is set for wed august 29 at 8pm est

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

  15. #60
    deepdish's Avatar
    deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,748

    Re: Cafe Fantasy Football Draft

    The Draft Order Is Set!!!! Go to the league site to check!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •