View Poll Results: What age category do you fall in?

Voters
501. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Under 18

26 5.19%
  • 18-21

52 10.38%
  • 22-28

137 27.35%
  • 29-35

131 26.15%
  • 36-42

86 17.17%
  • 43-49

38 7.58%
  • 50+

26 5.19%
  • I am a woman and I never reveal my age

5 1.00%
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

I turned 23 this past April. Next year I will have to be dasupaman24... Stackers' Lounge forum

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Blackberry Owners' Ages

Advertisement

I turned 23 this past April. Next year I will have to be dasupaman24

CAPONE no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    300C099E

26 over here.

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~37 here

jarot48 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244BA859

Jarot48
    PIN 244BA859

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Re: Blackberry Owners Ages

Quote Originally Posted by rush88
    lol my bday is 11/17/1988 ....so i guess im the among the youngest :P
    im def. younger im 16

JustClassy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401317F7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm newly 24 since Sept.2!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I will be 28 in 5 days

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Happy Belated Birthday JustClassy!
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

5ive no está en línea Stack level 2

BBP Age Group

Hey whats up,
    Ive been hearing a lot of people saying that the pearl is for buisness people and not teenagers or whatever.
    I just wanted to get a general idea of the biggest age group of Blackberry Pearl owners, so vote for your age

NinjanickC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B2903

Re: BBP Age Group

allrighty then... it should not matter who owns what phone... RIM might be marketing to an older age group, being mostly bussines men, but i am 17 and i love my pearl. I use every feature on it except the Enterprise. I have even gotten my best friend to buy one too and we love it cause it dose what those stoopid flashy phones can not. The pearl i belive might be used to bring in the 18- 25 group in to the RIM market, which might explain why they spent time makikng it sleek and throwing in the track ball, which i love because i am a computer nerd, and appealing to the eye. The pearl is my first BB, but i have used one before and loked it but the form factor caused me not to buy it. all in all age i belive dose not matter just whom decides thst they like the smartphone.

arcadienne no está en línea Stack level 1

good idea for a poll. everybody I know that has a BB is a gen x-er...like in their 30's.

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Quote Originally Posted by 5ive
    Hey whats up,
    Ive been hearing a lot of people saying that the pearl is for buisness people and not teenagers or whatever.
    I just wanted to get a general idea of the biggest age group of Blackberry Pearl owners, so vote for your age
    Not to pee on your poll, but RIM paid a lot of $$$ for a demographic study on this subject, but the studies focused on stats other than age.

RIM's Pearl is NOT geared toward converting its 4.5 million professional BB users [government, legal, accounting, engineering, commissioned military, etc.] to buy a Pearl, it's more to get a percentage of the 100 million or so non-professional, non-BB users to buy a Pearl instead of a Motorola, LG or other multi-media, PDA type phone. RIM wants to grow and it cannot if they did not come out with a phone to compete with all the other multi-media enabled phones now on the market.

From what I understand about the industry, phone manufacturers and carriers such as T-Mo break down age into two groups, teen and adult. In other words, RIM and others do NOT focus on age beyond "the Sidekick crowd" [teen] and potential "Pearl" users [adults].

Pearls are selling well because non-BB users are buying them up for its multi-media capablities, size and coolness/wow factors.

Sidenote: What RIM realized is that as more and more manufacturers/carriers come out with e-mail phones, that it would need a non-BB phone to stay competitive and grow. By non-BlackBerry phone I mean that people would buy the Pearl for reasons other than getting the BB service.

X Factor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEE68

20~ 6char
    My music is so loud, i'm swinging.

5ive no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by sanfrancisco
    Not to pee on your poll, but RIM paid a lot of $$$ for a demographic study on this subject, but the studies focused on stats other than age.

RIM's Pearl is NOT geared toward converting its 4.5 million professional BB users [government, legal, accounting, engineering, commissioned military, etc.] to buy a Pearl, it's more to get a percentage of the 100 million or so non-professional, non-BB users to buy a Pearl instead of a Motorola, LG or other multi-media, PDA type phone. RIM wants to grow and it cannot if they did not come out with a phone to compete with all the other multi-media enabled phones now on the market.

From what I understand about the industry, phone manufacturers and carriers such as T-Mo break down age into two groups, teen and adult. In other words, RIM and others do NOT focus on age beyond "the Sidekick crowd" [teen] and potential "Pearl" users [adults].

Pearls are selling well because non-BB users are buying them up for its multi-media capablities, size and coolness/wow factors.

Sidenote: What RIM realized is that as more and more manufacturers/carriers come out with e-mail phones, that it would need a non-BB phone to stay competitive and grow. By non-BlackBerry phone I mean that people would buy the Pearl for reasons other than getting the BB service.
    what point are you trying to get across...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast