Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 I have met one other person (a doctor who works as ... Stackers' Lounge forum

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Re: BlackBerry Love Connection?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I have met one other person (a doctor who works as a nurse for another disability organization that shares a camp facility with our group, but he's WAY older than me and there's no way I could date him LMAO), but I have made a TON of friends on this forum. The problem is that I appear to be the only TX user that posts often here LMAO

Do all Texans get a signal? I drove through the state once, and it seemed from one town to the next you could fit in a small European country . Who builds towers out in the wilderness?!

[Hey, some of my students decided they wanted to date someone, ehm, older than them .

Persistent sweet mynxes too.

Don't knock it until you walk a mile in its Prada moccasins ]

awais khan no está en línea Stack level 1

I am 26 and I have always always ended up with a woman who is older then me always and it has never ever worked out but still the next one is always older.... I even tried askin a women out who was younger then me but they just aint interested

brnangl528 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

So so true! I have met some wonderful people and am so glad I've found them! No love connections yet... Maybe I'll get lucky! I have gotten 5 of my friends to get blackberries!
    Love my addiction :)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345