Man I hurting. Last night about 12 I'm up playing on the pc. Heard a ... Stackers' Lounge forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Bike stolen

Advertisement

Man I hurting. Last night about 12 I'm up playing on the pc. Heard a van door slam, I run downstairs to see my bike gone. The one fu*$ing time I leave it out. It was raining here and didn't want to drag it in with mud all over the tyres. I pull it into my condo from the back where you can't see from the road so I have to rife it around the place through the yard to get to the back. Can't get to the back as there is a decentlly sloped hill in the back with the alley right behind me. I'm so pissed. Had to be at least three guys because they drug it up the hill. In greenville SC. 06 R6 silver and black with ohlins shock. Woodcraft clip ons, vortex rearsets, puig windscreen, power commander with ackropovic slip on. Pirelli corsa 3 tyres. Has a little dent in the tank from a lowside in the mountians.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh that suucks .... so sorry to heart that ...

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Sorry to hear that my man. I hear about that stuff all the time. two of my friends had their R6's stolen from their garage. One had left the garage open during the day and the other had their house broken into.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That is really sad. Is there an alarm that could be used with those

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That is really sad. Is there an alarm that could be used with those
    Yes. I should hav e gotten a GPS system. Crazy thing is, I'm moving into a house in a week and a half. I always kept it inside. The one time I didn't. F$*@ time for a littre bike!!!!

Ajanthan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31F8F87A
    Theft is ridiculous now! I had a client that told me once, someone went to the extent to steal his windshield wipers off his vehicle.
    PIN: 31F8F87A
    BlackBerry 8330
    V.4.5.0.163 (Platform V.3.4.0.51)

Everyone, Please add me to BBM again! NEW phone and PIN! :)

EthanCole Guest
    try getting your car's motor oil!

When I got my first car which was a toyota camry a few years ago... I decided to start doing the oil changes myself but I lived in a house without a drive way
    So I used to do it outside on the pavement. I went to buy my stuff and got to it on a sunday afternoon. I ran the car for 20 min and went back inside my house... Woke up monday morning to turn the car on leave it for 10 min ...got on the freeway (not even a mile) and next thing you know I thought I was getting fired at by a machine gun! But I wasn't! It was all the dried up metal to metal pistons hitting going crazy oil less engine of mine! I thought I was going loco! The second I got the thing back to my house I did not see a drop of oil where my car was parked! So yeah. That's what stupid broke *** ppl do! they wait til someone changes their oil and steals that shiznet!

silviajdm no está en línea Stack level 3
    Damn that sucks man.....After the aftermarket parts covered on the insurance as well?

They tried to steal my subie a couple months ago @ a Best Buy in Long Island....after that I added Lo-Jack, cut off switches & a upgrade alarm.

In this day and age nothing is sacred.