Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by cherrichiodo every single set of headphones i have, whether the ones i ... Stackers' Lounge forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: best headphones?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    every single set of headphones i have, whether the ones i take on the go or the full on headphones for the pc, i use skull candy! LOVE THEM!!!

I like those ALOT too!!! And cheeeeap!!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphones. Circuit City has them.

Those may exceed the $50-$100 budget, but yes the Shures are top of the line by far
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Thanks everyone for all the replies...I plan on buying a pair sometimes this week. You guys made it a lot easier on me
    ~Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Those may exceed the $50-$100 budget, but yes the Shures are top of the line by far
    The Shure ones I mentioned are $100.

I looked on the website and the cheapest I saw is for about $120 for the Shure headphones.- http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/P..._se110_content

Maybe circuit city sells them for cheaper but I can't seem to find it for $100 anywhere online.
    ~Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    I looked on the website and the cheapest I saw is for about $120 for the Shure headphones.- http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/P..._se110_content

Maybe circuit city sells them for cheaper but I can't seem to find it for $100 anywhere online.
    Crutchfield has them too.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Shure...oductDetail.do
    Last edited by Emmc; 01-08-2008 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmc View Post
    The Shure ones I mentioned are $100.
    ....uuum...hmmm...well the tax will surely take the Shures over $100 then

Just joggin ya! Thats a nice price there! Wonder what Ebay has those at! Me thinks I will go check!

edit: Just looked and its about the same on ebay with shipping costs.
    Last edited by lovin2act; 01-08-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Awesome..I'm leaning towards the Shure I can't find one bad review about it. How is it with bass?
    ~Lauren

One review said the bass could be better but there's alway difference in opinions. I don't have these but I'm going to order a pair. I lean towards Crutchfield. They have great customer service and I don't think I have to pay sale tax on them like I would If I bought from Circuit City.

I think the v-modas are better known for their bass and loudness, but the Shures for their all around superior sound. I researched it pretty religiously for a while and read up a ton on alot of different buds. I wound up with the Skull Candy just cause they were 15 bucks and I decided to just be happy and use the rest of the money for a bigger memory card

For the skull candy smokin' ear buds I'm reading awful reviews everywhere. Are there other types of the skull candy earbuds?
    Last edited by lauren25; 01-08-2008 at 04:40 PM.
    ~Lauren

Best buy has them too....Free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    For the skull candy smokin' ear buds I'm reading awful reviews everywhere. Are there other types of the skull candy earbuds?

I have the ink'd style smokin buds. While I dont think they are amazingly incredible beyond belief, but I dont find them bad either. They pump out alot of sound for what I thought they would compared to other more expensive buds I tried. And for $15 bucks I felt pretty dang good about them

The full metal jacket style buds have some good comments on Amazon and some forums I googled up...they are of greater cost though.
    Last edited by lovin2act; 01-08-2008 at 05:15 PM.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i have the full metal jacket buds from skull candy. i had the ink'd ones before. these ones are a lot better than the inked. the sound is better and clearer and bass is better as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast