Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm looking to buy a really good pair of headphones, the kind that you put ... Stackers' Lounge forum

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

best headphones?

Advertisement

I'm looking to buy a really good pair of headphones, the kind that you put in your ear..And I thought maybe some people on here knew a good kind to buy. I'm looking for something around $50-$100. The person getting these headphones use it to listen to music on an iPod, and the computer with a lot of bass, and also just for the computer in general.
    ~Lauren

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: best headphones?

I personally have these Philips Ear Buds...
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1155848368219

The other headphones I use are actually my old DJ headphone which are like 110.00. They are full ear covers and awesome but kinda big and bulky. They are Sony MDVR-700
    http://www.topdjgear.com/sony-mdr-v700.html
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

Thanks. The Phillips Ear Buds look nice. I always read the low rating reviews, and I know there are always people that will not like the product but a lot say the bass is a poor quality. What do you think?

I'm just looking for a pair that are a lot better then the standard headphones that comes with the iPod. That sound good with bass and are loud and clear.
    ~Lauren

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

sony fontopias are really nice and have great sound. the lowest i have seen them are $39 at circuity city,best buy or even walmart.
    search amazon.com for sony fontopia and you will see them
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

The sony fontopias looks almost perfect. But people say they extend and the copper wire is exposed and people have gotten shocks from them..
    -------
    The reason I'm being so picky is because it is a gift, and I want it to be perfect.
    Last edited by lauren25; 01-07-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged.
    ~Lauren

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Check out v-modas too!

http://www.v-moda.com/
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask

^^ooo!

awesome thanks.
    ~Lauren

i'm loving the v-moda's what is the difference between vibe and vibe duo? is the duo just for the iphone playback or whatever? these headphones won't be used with the iPhone so that doesn't make a difference to me.
    ~Lauren

PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    Thanks. The Phillips Ear Buds look nice. I always read the low rating reviews, and I know there are always people that will not like the product but a lot say the bass is a poor quality. What do you think?

I'm just looking for a pair that are a lot better then the standard headphones that comes with the iPod. That sound good with bass and are loud and clear.

The philips are no where close to my sony dj one's but they work great at the gym for me. I like bass as well and they seem to do the job. You can always check them out and if you dont like them you can return them ya know.
    ~Erich~

Yeah, I think I'll go to BestBuy in the next couple of days and check them and a few others out. Thanks
    ~Lauren

PIN/ID
    Just Ask

glad to help :-)
    ~Erich~

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i use skullcandy buds. i'm on my second set, great buds i have no complaints about them.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    i'm loving the v-moda's what is the difference between vibe and vibe duo? is the duo just for the iphone playback or whatever? these headphones won't be used with the iPhone so that doesn't make a difference to me.

The duo's have a little mic on the chord so you can take calls while your buds are in your ears. It also lets you pause and go to the next song as well from it. The regular vibes are...well just regular lol! So it depends what ya want! I tried the mic type but found I like the normal ones better for when I am walkin around...just less hangin from my ear I guess. But I may switch back due to the Cali law that just went into effect that makes me unable to use my phone in the car now without holding it in my hand. Otherwise I'll just use the speaker phone I guess
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    ^^ooo!

Same to you Sadie ;-)
    Last edited by lovin2act; 01-08-2008 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by psi chick View Post
    i use skullcandy buds. i'm on my second set, great buds i have no complaints about them.
    every single set of headphones i have, whether the ones i take on the go or the full on headphones for the pc, i use skull candy! LOVE THEM!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast