View Poll Results: Which 600cc Sportbike do/would you prefer?

Voters
9. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yamaha YZF-R6

5 55.56%
  • Honda CBR600RR

1 11.11%
  • Kawasaki ZX-6R

2 22.22%
  • Suzuki GSX-R600

1 11.11%
  • Other (explain)

1 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

So I'm in search of a new 600cc Sportbike. I'm been making up my own ... Stackers' Lounge forum

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4

Best 600cc class sportbike? (Poll and discussion)

Advertisement

So I'm in search of a new 600cc Sportbike. I'm been making up my own mind and searching the web, but I always like to hear what everyone has to say.

I've narrowed it down to a few, yet I'm leaning towards the Yahama R6.

State your opinion.... explain...

Yamaha YZF-R6
    Honda CBR600RR
    Kawasaki ZX-6R

Suzuki GSX-R600
    or other

multiple choices allowed (if you believe they're so equal).
    Last edited by eazid; 11-12-2008 at 06:05 PM.
    "Who Dares Wins"

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Hands down the R-6. The comfort of the bike is nice The throttle controls are forgiving, and the weight ratio just right where you don't feel like you're gonna dump your bike going into a turn. I've ridden the older CBR's and the weight ratio was what I didn't like. The Kawasaki I don't like the shape of the gas tank when your leaning into the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Hands down the R-6. The comfort of the bike is nice The throttle controls are forgiving, and the weight ratio just right where you don't feel like you're gonna dump your bike going into a turn. I've ridden the older CBR's and the weight ratio was what I didn't like. The Kawasaki I don't like the shape of the gas tank when your leaning into the bike.

Now that you mention it I have to look at the Kawasaki again in person. THanks for your input.
    "Who Dares Wins"

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I woud have to agree with the R6. I recently got ride of my ninja with thoughts of buying a new bike. Just has not been the right time to buy with the holidays coming. But after a friend of mine let me ride his R1 i am definatly going with Yamaha most likley an R6.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I've also heard great things about GSXR's as well but I have no personal experiences with them so I can't tell you what I think on a personal level. I love the way they look but that really doesn't say much when it comes down to the individuals comfort.

kvaughan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Definitely the R6. Looks, comfort, and everything else you can think of. If you want a bike that will get up and go and fall right into turns get it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I have to say go with the gsxr 600. R6 is a great bike no doubt and in a strait line will out pull the gixxer. R6 is awesome in the twistys too. But the down side (although fun) the R6 tends to want to wheelie to easy. The gixxer is probley one of the most well rounded sportbikes ever built. For a crotch rocket its fairly confortible to ride. It is smooth through the throttle, this is espically nice on being able to roll on the throttle comming out of a corner. You can start to roll on it a little earlier than normal. The bike always feels planted unless you want it to come up on one and it will do it with ease. It is just a fun bike to ride. No matter if your on the street, track where ever. There is also tons of aftermarket stuff availble too. Now don't get me wrong if you go with any of the bikes you listed you will not be dissapointed they are all fun. But at least choose from the gixxer or R6. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah. They all have their good qualities and such. Hard decision.
    "Who Dares Wins"