Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'd like to get in on the next round. This really sounds like a great ... Stackers' Lounge forum

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Advertisement

I'd like to get in on the next round. This really sounds like a great game I could play with my grandson. He loves my Pearl, and enjoys taking pics of the weirdest things. Lol. Like his socks laying on top of the dog. (don't ask. I doubt I could even begin to explain!) he's 7, so we're talking about an entirely different set of brain waves. Lmao!
    Anyway, i'd really love to be in on the next game. As a jewelry designer, I might actually be interested in sponsoring a prize.

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: BerryHunt I (official thread)

Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    1. number was about right. difficulty about an 8. I just have no problem walking up and telling people what's up!
    2. items were about right I killed about a quarter tank of gas.
    3. 12 hours is cool. hangovers and such on a saturday morning give it a fair chance!
    4. keep it the same!
    5. It was a change from the normal saturday! something fun and out of the ordinary! having to tell people what you were doing and why was fun!
    5. an easy YES! without a doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    (1) What do you think about the number of items? (Too little? Too much?) - Great - enough for it to be fun and not so many that it seemed impossible
    (2) What do you think about the items on the list? (Easy enough for anyone to find, but hard enough not to make it too easy?) It was fun - I loved watching my hubby ask a cop for a picture Was hoping he might get handcuffed
    (3) What do you think about the time limit of 12 hours? (Too long? Too short?) I think its good
    (4) What else can I change about the game to make it better? I like not having to focus on the speed - with a two year old who is hungry she won't understand we can't eat lunch while mom is taking pics of strange things with her phone. We grabbed lunch at BK and went to the park for her to eat and play while we were on the hunt. I think if it was soley about who got in all the pics first it might not have been as much fun in the end. Maybe add points for creativy of the object or picture, might make it fun.
    (5) What did you like about the game? Running around looking for things with my family.
    (6) DID YOU HAVE FUN?! Yes.
    Thanks for the input and glad you had fun!

Quote Originally Posted by mysmyrrh
    I'd like to get in on the next round. This really sounds like a great game I could play with my grandson. He loves my Pearl, and enjoys taking pics of the weirdest things. Lol. Like his socks laying on top of the dog. (don't ask. I doubt I could even begin to explain!) he's 7, so we're talking about an entirely different set of brain waves. Lmao!
    Anyway, i'd really love to be in on the next game. As a jewelry designer, I might actually be interested in sponsoring a prize.
    Thank you mysmyrrh! If or when we great a BH2 going, I will definitely get in touch with you. Thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

ya well, travis and melissa only won because i was in the middle of the pacific ocean

watchout BERRYHUNT II

great job everyone! how fun!!!

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

well since i am pretty new to the forum i await round 2 of this... I work 4 10 hour days so that gives me 3 days off each week to pwn everyone :-)
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123