Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It was then I realized that little s o b had got me. Stung me ... Stackers' Lounge forum

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

i was bent over when it came from behind i felt a poke and then the burning started

Advertisement

It was then I realized that little s o b had got me. Stung me right on the back of my ear while I was cleaning car. My luck I'm allergic. So most of my labor day was spent in the hospital

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: i was bent over when it came from behind i felt a poke and then the burning started

*shaking head* wrong dude. just wrong. you are definately the king of your niche! get well soon from a fellow allergic.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

PIN/ID

Re: i was bent over when it came from behind i felt a poke and then the burning started

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~mt ear looked like cauliflower. I can't lay on my left side

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

You are either allergic to....

1) A Bee
    2) A Wasp
    3) Your "now ex" best friend

Sorry to hear that, whichever it is.
    Last edited by cp6169; 09-03-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Re: i was bent over when it came from behind i felt a poke and then the burning start

LMAO... definately not what I was expecting with a title like that...

I'm glad your'e ok pdub... do you have an epipen? How severe is your allergy? My father carries one with him all the time. It can turn out to be a very serious situation if not caught in time.

Sorry about your weekend ending with a bite... that sucks

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't carry one because I don't like needles. I get swollen, hives, and can't breathe. Very serious. They keep me in hospital til swelling goes down and breathing is regulated

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lol now how was it that I knew this was a pdub thread without even opening the thread lol.

On a serious note, sorry to hear you got stung man. I think Tasha is right though, you should carry that medicine with you....never can be too careful when you're allergic. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

ouch that sucks or should i say that stings! sorry dude i just know how that feels!

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

hahahaha he needs an arnold schwartzenegger accent when he says that AK!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4

So wrong!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

man my mind went in a million different directions when i read the title, good thing the rest of the story wasn't anything i was thinking or i would have really have been disturbed

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~people you open a thread with this title. You must be disturbed

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

This is true pdub! Lol

PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~TBF on one of her frequent visits to a pdub thread.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Yes, yes checkin in with the popo and making sure he's still serving and protecting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast