Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerG
  • 1 Post By BP41

I have been quiet on the forum lately mainly due to a major move. I ... Stackers' Lounge forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Been a busy 6 weeks

Advertisement

I have been quiet on the forum lately mainly due to a major move. I have recently been transferred back to Houston from Calgary which involved packing up the home, and then getting into the motorhome with the wife and 2 big dogs and driving 2500 miles through snow and rain South. Left Calgary on October 17th arrived Houston October 23, then started work and looking for somewhere to park and live that would accept our Rottie, while house hunting. We managed to get pre approved for a house loan, find a house that we both liked and closed in 3 weeks moving in and have been unpacking our home putting up shelves, pictures, sorting insurance claims and so forth. Still a lot to do but slowly getting there and have come to the conclusion no more moves, no longer have the energy for it.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome back to the States, Dave! Glad you're getting settled in.
    dushdavj likes this.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Welcome back. Hope you didn't bring back any of that Canadian stuff. Haha
    dushdavj likes this.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Thank you guys, looks like some cold weather is on its way down from Canada which is the last thing we want!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well, now you can giddyup away from the cold front! Warm Mexico awaits you...

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Welcome back to the US Dave, take your time get settled in then we'll see you around more I'm sure

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color