Are there any other BBM users from Ohio out there. Ive only met one so ... Stackers' Lounge forum

MrsBeth no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    308D92D0

Arrow BB Messenger users from O-H-I-O!! List your PINS here!!

Advertisement

Are there any other BBM users from Ohio out there. Ive only met one so far and I'd love to meet more! I'm a 20 year old married female from Ohio looking for friends on BBM. I am willing to share a photo only because I like to put a face on the person I'm speaking with, and I expect you to do the same.
    20/F/Ohio (Columbus)
    PIN - 3086D706

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBeth View Post
    Are there any other BBM users from Ohio out there. Ive only met one so far and I'd love to meet more! I'm a 20 year old married female from Ohio looking for friends on BBM. I am willing to share a photo only because I like to put a face on the person I'm speaking with, and I expect you to do the same.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had a berry, but now I have an apple unit. North east Ohio here, and welcome to the bbm world! (assuming you just got your b
    erry)
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20