I have a friend who's husband somehow dropped his bb in the reflecting pool in ... Stackers' Lounge forum

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

bb horror stories

Advertisement

I have a friend who's husband somehow dropped his bb in the reflecting pool in washington dc. Bye bye bb.

Do you have a similar horror story? If not, what is your worst bb nightmare. Personnally, I'm afraid I'll drop my bb in the toilet...

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: bb horror stories

Mine is the toilet, and in my cereal bowl in the mornings LOL
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my nightmare is I'll drop it between the engines while crossing from one to the other, running down the tracks.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my nightmare is I'll drop it between the engines while crossing from one to the other, running down the tracks.
    What do you mean? You work for a racing company?
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

^^lol... he means train track... synik that would suck!! Be careful... I don't want to lose a bbm peep.

My nightmare happens everyday.. when I drop my bb.. again and again... and I look to see if she's still ticking... and thank gawd she does.. resiliant little ducker eh!

RIM must have been thinkng of my clutsy tendancies when they came out with the pearl... keep up the good work!... another smart canadian

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

They have padded rooms for people like you....
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have a horror story, oh yes I do!! I took my wife and children to south Carolina a few weekends back for my cousins wedding. We had some time to kill and the motel had a nice pool so we decided to take a swim. We all don our suits and we go to the pool. My swimsuit has pockets in it, a convenience most days. Before uho further let me explain that I am a left leg amputee, so getting in the pool is not the same as it is for other people. I have found the easiest way to do this is to pull a chair up close to the edge of the pool, take my leg off, and then jump into the pool from there. Well. Of course, the kids were already in the water chiding me on to get in. I lost track of myself, getting into the moment of spending some quality fun time with the kids I jumped right in. As I hit the water, I immediately realized that my beautiful orf lifeline called my pearl was still in my pocket. I screamed in an almoft animalistic manner to which the casual bystander would have thought I was in pain. I reached into my pocket and jerked my pearl out and nearly cried as I watched the light blink red over and over. My wife, knowing my attachment to my pearl, grabbed it from me since she was still not in the pool and took it apart and placed it on the patio table. Unfortunately, I tried several heroic measures but was unable to revive my baby. I learned that not only can the BB not swim, but that it can't breathe under water either. I was able to get a new pearl on Thursday after two weeks without one. Of course it is a sad admission on my own part that I am so dependent and addicted to my BB. I am not ready to admit I have a problem yet since I enjoy my addiction to much!!!

barrythebadger no está en línea Stack level 4

Just had a guy come to me saying that his BB went swimming in the kitchen sink as he was washing up (so yes, men can do it, we just generally choose not to!). When i told him that wasnt a good idea (although it meant he got the Pearl upgrade) he told me that his previous mobiles had been for a dip in his pond, taken a swim in the north sea, and been run over in a car park.

The moral of the story here is that a shirt pocket, is not the place to keep sensitive electrical equipment!

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno84
    What do you mean? You work for a racing company?

Haha I am secretly Dale Jr. I'll post my po box so the ladies know where to send their "underpants" (edited for those stackers that don't like the word panties)

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Wow! This thread scares me.

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Actually true horror story............

Once there was this girl who for some unknown reason decided to see if her new bb could swim. So she drop it on the counter and it did a double and a half twist, hit the sink only to do a triple summersault with main menu showing! straight into the toilet. no splash! judges were impressed and the girl was given tens all the way around!

The girls name remains unknown for my protection!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

^^ shut up Ranz!!!!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I wonder who that 'tard could have been?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.