I've been stressing about $$$! So far... Getting evicted from my place, need oil change ... Stackers' Lounge forum

EthanCole Guest

Thumbs up Are you Berry Loyal?

Advertisement

I've been stressing about $$$!

So far... Getting evicted from my place, need oil change on my car, paid my insurance, paid my loan, paid my car payment, need brakes (possibly roters too), and need gas on my car.

Yet I got into more debt by adding another line to get the storm! so all my bills for january will be a total of...

car payment280+insurance 198+phone bill including the storm 468+loans from DEC 586+monthly gas if prices stay 140=1,672.00

yup yup I dont get paid that much a month!

So I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO KEEP YOUR BLACKBERRY WHEN S#!t GETS TOUGH.
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 12-06-2008 at 01:47 PM. Reason: format edit

HughJass no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2443424B
    well, sadly i don't have data on my berry, so i can't use everything, but i would never give up my berry - even as just a phone. i tried to goto a "reg" phone and sold it after 6 months to get into a berry again.

that all being said, try just running voice till things get better.. i know it kinda takes half the point of the device away, but worth a shot! BEST OF LUCK!
    "Gravity is a cruel mistress!" - the Tick
    PIN: 2443424B

EthanCole Guest
    I would go that far but unfortunantly vzw cant have the bb's without data

And even if that was possible, I might get cold feet cz of the storm. lol.

HughJass no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2443424B
    does verizon use sim cards? i can't remember..... cause if they do, you can always just drop the sim into another phone, cancel the data plan, then drop the sim back into your bb.... otherwise, yeah, you're kinda stuck...
    "Gravity is a cruel mistress!" - the Tick
    PIN: 2443424B

puppylove no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
    does verizon use sim cards? i can't remember.....
    Verizon doesn't use SIMs - they're CDMA.

PTR, Sometimes keeping a BB seems a little unwise if financial matters get out of control and you're supporting a Blackberry instead of yourself. I'm all for you being able to keep it but don't let the suffering get too bad...and don't drive an unsafe car. Good luck.
    What goes around, comes around.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i'd sell a collection of some sort if it was me. i have like a bunch of sports stuff that i could sell. get another job. give blood. set up a beefit show for yourself. just to name a few suggestions
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

EthanCole Guest
    im selling my brand new subwoofer box for 12in subs, my bed my tv, dvd's, dvd player, and a whole bunch of stuff!!!

anyone need anything? If I dont have it i will find a way to get it

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PTR View Post
    So I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO KEEP YOUR BLACKBERRY WHEN S#!t GETS TOUGH.
    Nothing. If it really got that bad it would be one of the first things to go,

shayne63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20E0D453
    Yea man. Sell some blood haha. If do that. But if I got tight. Data would go cable if prob even stop usin the heater. Good luck!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I wouldn't give up my bb. Never ever EVER.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    What kind of subs are they???LOL I hear you, I have 2 BB!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    sh*t got tight, i lost my job early last year, i had a very small amount of savings, i gave up my cadillac, my apartment, a BUNCH of electronics, my cellphone service. Eventually landed a job with at&t so now even if money gets tight my cellphone stays on seeing as it affects my livelihood hehe...and the bill is VERY small.

but you have a storm now, and you mention loyalty so i assume you have other models...sell them!

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Money is tight, but I plan to stay bb. I don't see any other phones that I would want. I also have a lot of info in my bb that I would dread to write down and put on another phone. My brother has a treo. Its older and he likes it better than bb, but it has a lot of bugs and breaks a lot more than my 8100 does. There is also more software for my berry than there is for treos. I had to use a Motorola v360 for two weeks waiting on my replacement 8100 and it was the worst two weeks ever! I will never stray from smart phones or bb. I wouldn't dare write anything this long on another phone either. I have tried on my last phone and it didn't have enough memory to hold it all. It would shut off or freeze.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188
    i would have to say yea i would give up my bb, because i already had to for 5 months. i hit a bad fincial time , then lost my BB and had no insurance, so i had to use an old phone till i got back on my feet, now i am good and have my curve . but never again, i had a bb for 3 years befor i lost it.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    i hope my check tonight has a christmas bonus attached to it...