Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by barrythebadger Tell me about it! My 3 bed semi cost £225k. Luckily ... Stackers' Lounge forum

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Are you a home owner?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by barrythebadger
    Tell me about it! My 3 bed semi cost £225k. Luckily now it's worth about £250-270k!
    you weight your houses in the UK??

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

i lease a house. might buy next year. it's pointless to rent an apartment for $750 a month when you get 2-3x the sq ft and less neighbors and annoying people for another $200 a month.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Nice house Cuban. I agree with LaTuFu. I've always owned a home in fact, I've never rented. I bought my first home when I was 23 and I couldn't imagine paying huge amounts of capital and not seeing a return on my investment. I also have two rentals and although I have good renters I would definitely say now is not a good time to join the landlord market. As for owning a home, it is a buyers market.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm glad I didn't buy house in the last few years. The prices were over inflated and now its all comming back crashing on us. In the last week the SP lost all 10% that it has gained in the year and its all due to sub prime lending thats spreading to broader real estate market. You had lenders willing to lend without paying much attetion to credit histories and downpayments with piggyback loans. now the housing market is losing its value people own more money than their homes are worth and the chances of them refinancing are slim with the current credit crunch.

Countrywide financial biggest US mortgage lender lost 50 % of its stock value and there are rumors of bankrupcy after merryl downgrading their shares to sell.

On the other hand I hope the fed doesn't provide too much liquidity so I can buy a hope cheap :P

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Homeowner? Very much so. I have the dog and everything.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

I'm wanting a yurt, could that be considered as a home. Guess so. Yurt it is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123