I have no affiliation of Rep vs. Dem, I'm always right smack in the middle ... Stackers' Lounge forum

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3

Anybody else not so psyched about either presidential candidates?

Advertisement

I have no affiliation of Rep vs. Dem, I'm always right smack in the middle so I tend to pay attention to both sides to see what I like. I like things about both, but both sides really worry me. Here's why:

McCain: Good experience, but will clock in as our oldest president ever if elected. He's had health problems in the past and I am quite worried he wouldn't make 4 years which means his VP would take office. The thing about his VP is she doesn't have near the experience necessary and seems quite slow to me. I can't help but shake the feeling that McCain chose her to get the feminist vote instead of merrit. But still, he could have picked a much more qualified woman if that's the card he wanted to play.

Obama: He has ideas and he's smart, but the problem is he has too MANY ideas. He wants to cut taxes while simultaneously giving more money in a fund for lower income families who can't make their house payments, increase school funding, and many other things. BUT you can't do that without money. I'm not sure where he thinks this money comes from, but if he spends as much as he plans to our country will see the biggest deficit ever. Or... and much more probable... he's just pouring out ideas people want to hear and knows full well he won't follow through.

So what do you guys think?

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    I'm not affiliated with any party as well.

The "Palin Gambit" was a clever move. It secures publicity, and the Dems might go overboard in attacking her.

Still, she IS unfit for VP (let alone President!), and McC elected would mean 4 more years of Bush shenanigans. So I'll be voting for O.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I wasn't too impressed with the 04 elections as well so I've had a hard time trying to pay attention to this election even though I should be more attentive about it. I think its going to be a battle of the lesser of two evils.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    I wasn't too impressed with the 04 elections as well so I've had a hard time trying to pay attention to this election even though I should be more attentive about it. I think its going to be a battle of the lesser of two evils.
    Always is, but it seems pretty bad this time.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ The 04 elections were bad indeed. I'd prefer it if Gov. Palin were running at the top of the ticket instead of McWeasel. The person from Illinois has way too many bad things he's done and far communist leanings to be suitable even for the job he has.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Yeah it has been said this may be the worst turnout @ the polls in years.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!