Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by snowbunny73 I am 30 something and love to have a cigar with ... Stackers' Lounge forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by snowbunny73 View Post
    I am 30 something and love to have a cigar with my wine....beer will do too. I get a lot of looks cuz people can't believe what they see. I guess there isn't to many women who smoke them. I have had CAO's, titanium and my favorite groovy blues. They smell great and the taste is pretty good too they are the small ones that come in a cute tin of ten for 20 bucks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I love to see women doing things that have been labled "guy" things (i.e cigars,motorcycles). It's extremely appealing and s%÷y

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    ^^ right on, tiger!! I gotta agree with you! I enjoy riding my Harley w/ the other gals, playing golf and smoking cigars w/ my ladies! I enjoy my gentlemen buddies too, but as a gal, it's nice to enjoy those "guy" things with my girls--some guys don't believe that you appreciate those things and you are out to "infiltrate" the man club! LOL!

With that- I really like those cheapie Gran Habanas...my favorite go to for a regular smoke!
    The cops never think it's as funny as you do...

jmbhbb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    My personal favorite are CAO Italia. Not too common anymore, but a great, slooow burn with thick smoke. Not too expensive either ($8 last time I bought one).

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbhbb View Post
    My personal favorite are CAO Italia. Not too common anymore, but a great, slooow burn with thick smoke. Not too expensive either ($8 last time I bought one).
    I'm becoming more of a CAO fan each time I try one. Loved the Sopranos line! And the criollo was nice, as well.

Anyone tried Onyx? I was pleasantly surprised with the smoothness and slow draw.
    The cops never think it's as funny as you do...

flyingphil no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love my Don Thomas's

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    davidoff's Zino Platinum series... i love those... infact i think i exclusively smoke that line now...
    i see RED...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123