Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ No rude pins for me hmph. I feel left out!... Stackers' Lounge forum

jpp17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2062AFFA

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leave?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No rude pins for me hmph. I feel left out!

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leave?

None here, always been positive and useful pins Keep'em coming!
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leav

Quote Originally Posted by lavagirl669
    Girl with that super hot pic it will only be a matter of time before your list be 100+ long!
    You'll be hitting delete more than send.
    hahah oh man...speaking from experience there girl
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have been actually. I'll delete them especially if they say something like "hey you're hot; let's talk." Ugh.

No one's going to want to flirt/date/etc using bb messenger. Sorry.
    /~*brooke

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

It's ok Brooke I've had a quite of few of those from many women, but it's finally died down (thank you God). I don't mind chatting, but I use my messenger for support only, if they want to talk, send me an email or something lol..

Oh and it's ok to look good as shown in your avatar pic, just block'em lol (wish this were possible)
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

But it's not possible! LOL. I even wish sometimes that I could turn it off while I'm at work... oh wellllllzz.

I don't mind getting messages; I'm just busy ALL the time.
    /~*brooke

One quick question though... if you deny/delete someone, do they know it?
    /~*brooke

onlindis10 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3019477D

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leav

Quote Originally Posted by brooke03
    One quick question though... if you deny/delete someone, do they know it?
    I think if they drop out of your contact list they pretty much know, I would have thought if you mark your status unavailable that, that would block it, not really sure.

PIN/ID
    3019477D

Sorry should have read you dropping out of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by onlindis10
    I think if they drop out of your contact list they pretty much know, I would have thought if you mark your status unavailable that, that would block it, not really sure.
    Ah, thanks for the info.

So if you reject a pin add request, I suppose it doesn't show as pending in their list anymore.

---------

I'm always set to unavailable...most of the time. I'm usually @ work, and when I'm not @ work, I'm sleeping.
    /~*brooke

PIN/ID
    3019477D

Quote Originally Posted by brooke03
    Ah, thanks for the info.

So if you reject a pin add request, I suppose it doesn't show as pending in their list anymore.

---------

I'm always set to unavailable...most of the time. I'm usually @ work, and when I'm not @ work, I'm sleeping.
    Yeah it goes the way of the dodo.

PIN/ID
    3019477D

No rude comments received here, the shame, the horror. On the old BB got alot of people asking to be a contact but never heard from them. Sometimes think people want to collect contacts in a kind of MySpace kind of way.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Nothing rude here. Unless the Portajohn pic I send to Cherri counts.

I'm pretty busy most of the time, but I like sending random "wtf did he send that for?" messages and pics sometimes.

I'm not one of the forum vultures, that stuff makes me laugh when I hear about it. If you can't meet a woman and talk to her in real life, what makes them think it'll work online? Oh well...
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

^^ nope...wasn't offending at all (i was looking really at the pic, trying to find something seriously offending, but nothing....)

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Yes, it was very rude of you. You couldn't take 4 minutes to write a nice Thank You note? That young man went to a lot of trouble.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast