Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Originally Posted by dtd509 Damn I never get any BB messages.....Someone pin me with something ... Stackers' Lounge forum

percyg77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205DEE6B

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dtd509
    Damn I never get any BB messages.....Someone pin me with something annoying or rude im all in....Pin = 23E07F24
    Done!

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGurl
    I must be the off one out, one of Pinstack's own (or their 'brother') sent me a sexually explicit photo for unsolicited reasons!

Very disappointing.
    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    disappointing because it was unwanted or because it wasn't a good quality explicit photo?

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leave?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't get pinned very much, I guess people think they'd really be talking to a fish or something.

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leave?

I'm not sure about giving mine out; I don't like to be annoyed by people attempting to hit on me via the internet.. now, if someone just wanted to talk, that would be great.
    /~*brooke

eseayen22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F898F0

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leav

Quote Originally Posted by brooke03
    I'm not sure about giving mine out; I don't like to be annoyed by people attempting to hit on me via the internet.. now, if someone just wanted to talk, that would be great.
    i just wanna talk but you don't talk back brooke
    Sean
    2038DD06

where?
    /~*brooke

VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leav

What do you look like? Are you single?

Quote Originally Posted by Akakios
    With an avatar like that it's no wonder people are always hitting on you! Jeeps are hot! But I'm bias!
    lol yes! i love it; i've only had it for about 2 months but I had a wrangler sahara back in high school
    /~*brooke

CrackBerry08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ec9936

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No one has PINned me with anything offensive. I feel so unloved. I thought having a BB would make me part of some higher plane of society. Alas, I was wrong.

DaBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E4F2FD

I haven't gotten any PINs in a while, be it rude or otherwise. I got s couple of PINs in early February, but I didn't get anything after or since.

I guess it helps if I'm listed as away or whatever; either that, or no one wants to talk to me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eseayen22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F898F0

where?
    on AIM i'm eseayen anf.......
    Sean
    2038DD06

missymd48 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AC9474

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I only got a couple PIN's with sexual references from some people and I ignore them. Then I delete them from my list. Most of the people are really nice and we have decent conversations.

Just put my pin on here a few days ago and haven't really received much of anything yet. It's all been very nice.
    /~*brooke

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Just put my pin on here a few days ago and haven't really received much of anything yet. It's all been very nice.
    Girl with that super hot pic it will only be a matter of time before your list be 100+ long!
    You'll be hitting delete more than send.

DaBlackPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E4F2FD

Quote Originally Posted by lavagirl669
    Girl with that super hot pic it will only be a matter of time before your list be 100+ long!
    You'll be hitting delete more than send.
    She's right on that one.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast