Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

great to hear erica i feel the same... Stackers' Lounge forum

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leave?

Advertisement

great to hear erica i feel the same

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leave?

No rude pin messages here ......

Everyone on Pinstack seems to me to be very reputable and professional

KEEP IT UP STACKERS. !!
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

no probs here...although i am new....

GadgetGurl no está en línea Stack level 2

I must be the off one out, one of Pinstack's own (or their 'brother') sent me a sexually explicit photo for unsolicited reasons!

Very disappointing.
    ~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

PIN/ID
    203c2d33

wow that suciks, did you do or say anything about it

GadgetGurl no está en línea Stack level 2

I asked him why he sent me that picture. I was told that it was meant for his brother but was sent to me by mistake.

I simply deleted him and his brother from my contacts lists.

PIN/ID
    203c2d33

good idea

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Lol. I have recieved some pictures, but I don't usually look at them. Once I thought one was a naughty pic, turned out to be a cute dog pictures, but looked strange when it was small.

Other than the odd talk to me until they find I am married people everyone is very nice to me.
    I just never have time for PIN messages these days. Hopefully that will change soon.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I never get pinned from stackers :-(
    I've pinned a few people, am always kind, and melissa, I didn't stop talking to you because you were married! I just don't chat for long on bbmessenger. Lol.
    Most annoying msg would be from my co-worker, pins me every time he wnats to go for a smoke. Lol

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

no new stories?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: What annoying thing did someone pin you about? or what rude message did they leav

Quote Originally Posted by andrebsd
    Never got anything rude, but I got to start remembering to set my status as away/busy. Sometimes a message will be sitting there for a couple hours before I finally notice.
    This happens to me too

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

Wife and PIN each other. It's a running joke.

I would I'm more, but time is such an issue for me these days. I love to chit-chat with a variety of people and used to I'm a lot. It's a long story why I eventually stopped. This is the only forum I habitate much and really like it here.

I'll make a point of taking a break now and then and turbing BBM if someone wants a chat. A blog-friend used to host Thursday-night Batchats (handle batgrl) that were huge fun. Something like that for Pinstackers could be a blast. Anyone have the technology for that?

Melissaox: I wouldn't be scared off by you being happily-married and with a baby. I'm not in the market and am probably old enough to be your dad!

Off-topic: I'm going to be absent for a week or so. I head out for Las Cruces tomorrow and will not have a signal, I expect. I'm taking the bike to the mountains after dealing with some work in New Mexico. I'll check-in when I return.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Nothing rude to report here. Everyones been really cool and helpful. Hope this keeps up. I'd hate to think we have rude stackers.

dtd509 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E2BF3F

Damn I never get any BB messages.....Someone pin me with something annoying or rude im all in....Pin = 23E07F24

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Let's see, getting pinned at 4am when the person knows I'm on a different time zone.

What gets me the most irritated are the kids that pin me, I have no problem chatting with teens, but don't ask me if I'm horney, don't ask me how big my boobs are because seriously, I'm not some child molestor and I'm happily married anyway. After telling them I have a husband and I'm not going to talk with them about sex, they still insist on asking me those dumba*s questions. Irritates the heck out of me and it's why I changed my avatar.

That's a quick way to get yourself deleted from my list. lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast