Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"She shocked people by marrying 89-year-old Texas oil magnate Howard Marshall II, who had an ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Anna Nicole Smith Died today

Advertisement

"She shocked people by marrying 89-year-old Texas oil magnate Howard Marshall II, who had an estate valued at $1.6 billion. He died the next year, and Smith waged a 12-year feud with Marshall's son, E. Pierce Marshall, over the inheritance. "

Lol ...

*shrug*

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

apparantly the key players in the fight for Marshall millions are all dead. Now its a fight for the child and the money which is potentially 400 million. If the Marshall family was smart they would offer a 50 million dollar payout once paternity has been established and everyone walk away other wise little Dannilyn might be taking this fight up when she turns 18.

And I agree Bluehefner- the lawyer is suspect.

also not to be disrespectful of the deceased but lets talk real talk -

how big of a ho was A.N.S to have last time I checked 4 dudes arguing for paternity. 1. Howard K Stern, 2. Larry Birkhead, 3. Old fart zsa zsa gabor husband, 4. A.N.S bodyguard. and now apparently some government official from the bahamas was humping the woman but he is not claiming paternity.

This is becoming an "Jerry Springer Special on E-Network T.V"

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by peguero
    apparantly the key players in the fight for Marshall millions are all dead. Now its a fight for the child and the money which is potentially 400 million. If the Marshall family was smart they would offer a 50 million dollar payout once paternity has been established and everyone walk away other wise little Dannilyn might be taking this fight up when she turns 18.

And I agree Bluehefner- the lawyer is suspect.

also not to be disrespectful of the deceased but lets talk real talk -

how big of a ho was A.N.S to have last time I checked 4 dudes arguing for paternity. 1. Howard K Stern, 2. Larry Birkhead, 3. Old fart zsa zsa gabor husband, 4. A.N.S bodyguard. and now apparently some government official from the bahamas was humping the woman but he is not claiming paternity.

This is becoming an "Jerry Springer Special on E-Network T.V"
    Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Not to be disrespectuful of the dead Peguero? That sounds awfully disrespectful of the dead to me,u got to be kidding?? Last time I checked calling a woman a ho is probably one of the worst things a person can say about a women! She was no saint for sure,and made terriable choices. People who live in glasses houses should not cast stones. I believe as human beings we all live in glass houses,none of us are perfect. We all have made bad choices at some point,some worse than others. How would u like someone looking deep into your past or in ur closet? Rash judgements and sneers made her life the tragedy it turned out to be. I thank god most of our lifes were not as sad.

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by lesawag
    Not to be disrespectuful of the dead Peguero? That sounds awfully disrespectful of the dead to me,u got to be kidding?? Last time I checked calling a woman a ho is probably one of the worst things a person can say about a women! She was no saint for sure,and made terriable choices. People who live in glasses houses should not cast stones. I believe as human beings we all live in glass houses,none of us are perfect. We all have made bad choices at some point,some worse than others. How would u like someone looking deep into your past or in ur closet? Rash judgements and sneers made her life the tragedy it turned out to be. I thank god most of our lifes were not as sad.
    IF someone were to look into my past that is one thing, but when you live your life in public view and put your family in public view that is another thing.

A single woman doing what she like that is her business, a single woman doing what she like in front of MILLIONS of people...expect comments. Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Richie, Tara Reid-which incidentally is a drunk.

Now the only reason for the HO comment is the fact that there is a child who is unsure of her father. Believe me A.N.S life compared to many people I personally know was a great and ended short. But not knowing who fathered your child????? We can set up a poll on the matter I know I am not alone in my opinion.

ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC.....

Who here has seen the medical examiner Dr Perper?

WTF IS THAT THING ON HIS HEAD?????? I NEED TO KNOW

PIN/ID
    ask

Well I guess its ok since it wasn't YOU and your closet. Like you said "if it was me and my past then that would be different" that about says it all Peguero,that about says it all..ever heard of karma or just being non judgemental? Oh and I'm glad you managed to get in that "Tara Reids a drunk" good for you..must be nice to look down on people from your ivory castle. Judge on ..

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it doesn't take being in an ivory tower to observe and make note of someone not being able to determine who fathered a kid with them to be lacking standards, judgement, and self control on a level reasonable to expect from them.

Again perhaps I am missing something, but exactly what makes ANS anything other than a somewhat more successful version of Kevin Federline with blonde hair, a boob job, and maybe 20 fewer IQ points? Non appearance related job skills seem minimal.

PIN/ID
    ask

That's the whole point, observing and taking note of someones choices as awful as they were( as I have said many times since my first post) but bashing and bashing over and over again serves no purpose. Does it make it okay to bash someone because "hey. they're a celerbity and their private life is everyones business".A few of us have noticed that there are certain stackers that just enjoy bashing people,all you have to do is check their threads and post, and most of the time they are bashing someone. Maybe they were bullied as kids and they need to fell superior

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Its sad, somebody died. Whoever they maybe, don't really like people dying, either by stupidity or whatever reason its still death.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

But I guess I'd think twice on stupidity and substance abuse thing. If her death is from her own cause because of drugs or being stupid or whatever, it still would be sad, because she just proved the whole world that her career wasn't worth staying in the business.

PIN/ID

Just to clarify- If I were a celebrity who lived all aspects of my life in public view. Then anyone who choosed to comment would have a right to. If you look at hollywood, there are celebs who keep their personal lives private.

This is just not the case with A.N.S and its not the case with a few others. So think before you speak and weigh the facts.

PIN/ID
    ask

Oh I think of the facts..do you? Because as far as I see it its simple..a human being died who led a very sad, desperate life. I don't feel , unless less your god. (If u believe in one I don't know) and your not,as a christian or even just as a caring person on this planet, we should not judge anyone..peroid. And its pretty messed up if u feel its ok to make comments that are unkind about someones life (bad, awful choices and all) but since your not a celebrity ur off limits. What's wrong with that? A lot,but if it helps u to enjoy your life and feel superior to these pathetic souls,do what u must. Your entitled to ur views,have a good day. peace

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I just petitioned the courts to include me in the "Who's my baby daddy" case.

Anna and I had a loving relationship since 2003.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

I agree that compassion should be extended to our fellow human beings, but I honestly despise the celebrity culture which has in recent years become little else at times than a parading of trashiness and scum. I'm sick of people glorifying grotesque indiscretion, intellectual deficiency, utter tastelessness, hedonistic wastefulness to nauseating extents, and other low rent behavior. Stop celebrating scum. Stop picking over people's lives like rabid vultures because it's morbid--or if you absolutely must, for goodness sake pick more DECENT AND RESPECTABLE human beings to dissect instead of the slime growing on the bottom of the barrel. Sure I can appreciate suffering in someone's life, bad choices which can't be erased, etc. But to excuse it is totally rubbish, and to elevate it by public worship is simply reprehensible. Giving these people attention simply encourages their behavior. I'm usually not at all in favor of snubbing people, but moving such people to the center of attention just isn't constructive in my view.
    Last edited by Yellowfin; 02-15-2007 at 05:25 PM.

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

Now you know that's not right.
    lol...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast