Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ How about employees who are suppose to be working, but instead are ... Stackers' Lounge forum

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: *@#%&!@# stupidity

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

How about employees who are suppose to be working, but instead are having their man call them at work collect from jail and spending 20 minutes while getting paid to work sitting on the phone with your man who called collect to your place or employment who is going to get charged for the call not once, not twice but 8 times!!!!! Seriously, wtf is wrong with some people???

Then there was the idiot who brought a 40 with him to work and kept it in the back cooler to sip out off whenever he went back there, same guy got busted smoking weed in the back room as well....needless to say he's not employed with us anymore.

Or the guy with 8 kids of which I have to do 6 child support deductions for, I mean at least the guy is paying, but come on man its time to snip it and work with the football team you have!!! Ugh.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yea that's minimum wage workers for you Akaois, well not all of them are bad there are a lot of hard workers....but its hard finding them amongst the idiots who want to do nothing to earn their paycheck.

I just found out Friday that my boss plans on adding another 20 Subway franchises to the 20 he already owns and is venturing into the pizza pizza business buying 10-15 Little Ceasers franchises as well. I can't imagine how that paperwork is gonna smell lol the smell on the paperwork from subway stinks to me.

Ahh the life of an accountant...joy.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Interestingly enough the people we think of as "stupid" are probably brighter than the general public.

Its when people get in the general public and have a "mob" mentality is where it gets interesting. Ah Sociology...quite interesting.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i'm a psych professor. one of the classes i teach is human sexuality. use your imagination to guess some of the quesitons i get asked lol

my boyfriend is a network engineer and wow some of the stories that he tells me about his clients. i really wonder how some people manage to get through the day alive.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yup I work for a coffee shop, a chain up here in the Midwest. I figured, there could be no way people are that ignorant of coffee. Boy was I wrong.

Being in a MAJOR metropolitan area I thought everyone knew what a Latte and a Mocha were.
    To my suprise they don't I get asked at least once a week.

Also I get asked is there ICE in ICED TEA????? I mean...really?

Oh the wonders of the general public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12