Am I the only one that has noticed that it seems Pinstack's viewer and posting ... Stackers' Lounge forum

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Am I the only one that has noticed...

Advertisement

Am I the only one that has noticed that it seems Pinstack's viewer and posting traffic seems to have dwindled? I'm gonna blame it on the forums no longer being BB Only since the other top BB forums seem to be still thriving well.

Just an observation, but it feels like a ghost town here now.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    We were discussing some of this here http://forums.pinstack.com/f175/crac...nstack-113972/

So others have noticed a few things that have changed.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've noticed the Stacker's Lounge has slowed down. It was like a chat room a few years ago.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Seems you can post to a thread and no one responds for days......it's like throwing a party, inviting every one and only 1 or 2 show up when you were expecting a hundred.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    Yes and its very sad considering a year ago I thought Pinstack was "The" Premier Blackberry site. I have to admit the interest left for me when I had to find my way to the Blackberry info. I also don't care for the newforums layout. Its harder to find what I want than it used to be.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    Yes and its very sad considering a year ago I thought Pinstack was "The" Premier Blackberry site. I have to admit the interest left for me when I had to find my way to the Blackberry info. I also don't care for the newforums layout. Its harder to find what I want than it used to be.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104
    Now that you mention it peg.....I see what you mean......I remember a lot of stickies for OS upgrades, how to upgrade, etc. Each forum had many stickies by reddog187, Lavagirl, etc. and now I don't see them. On the other hand, each moderator has one or two stickies under their name but I can't remember which sticky is where. Might be nice to have a "Sticky" forum and moderator called "Captain Sticky". By the by...the original Captain Sticky was a real hero to us residents of San Diego during the 70's and 80's (http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/o...1m18pesta.html) I always saw him at Padre and Charger games or driving up and down the San Diego streets or walking downtown as he crusaded for a particular cause.....he raised a lot of eyebrows but he focused attention on issues of importance.....the role of a true Captain Sticky.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

syclone1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I used to preach that Pinstack was the best place for Blackberry owners, but I'll admit I deleted the app and I am never on here anymore because it is not about Blackberrys like it used to be and I find others with Blackberry focus to be more of my liking as well as better user interface.