Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ok with all this talk about music and concerts, I want to know the lamest, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

All Time Worst Concert You've Seen

Advertisement

Ok with all this talk about music and concerts, I want to know the lamest, weirdest and crappiest show you've been to.

I'll start. I took my sister to see Marky Mark for her 13th birthday.

dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E92319

Re: All Time Worst Concert You've Seen

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I almost had to take my daughter to a kelly clarkson concert. That is until she cancelled her entire tour.

i would see Kelly Clarkson - yummy. Only if she took her shirt off like Marky Mark did.

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Smashing Pumpkins...they sounded great but they were soooooooooooooooooo boring. Just stood there playing their instruments...no energy at all. Garbage opened for them and should have been the main too because they had WAY more energy.

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I unfortunately got dragged to a Ricky Martin concert with the wife... I never felt so out of place... not to mention didnt want to be seen
    kre8berry

Wow I think we have a front runner here^^

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bare naked ladies(Canadian) and Madonna both with tickets won on the radio.

^^thats a close second. Ick

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Grateful Dead in 93 or 94, about a year or so before Jerry Garcia died. He was starting to have serious complications from his Diabetes. Something about if you're diabetic and you still insist on doing Cocaine and Heroin, it causes all kinds of issues. Go figure.

Anyway, it was a terrible concert because it was hard to watch the man play songs he'd played for 30 years and forget the lyrics and guitar parts in mid-song. The band would keep playing around him until he either remembered what to play or they just went into another song. Sad to watch, difficult to listen to.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Ok LaTuFu, I just wanted to thank you for your partcipation in this thread, but I feal you have just made this fun and exciting topic into a sad and depressing one.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

My first concert ever: REO Speedwagon with Survivor opening up. (Remember Eye of the Tiger? Thats the only song they played that anyone recognized)

My mom wouldn't let me go see Van Halen on the 1984 tour or U2 on the Wide Awake in America tour, but I could go see these cheeseballs. B_tch.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by cubfan1247
    Ok LaTuFu, I just wanted to thank you for your partcipation in this thread, but I feal you have just made this fun and exciting topic into a sad and depressing one.
    Ha! You asked for worst concert, I gave you the worst one I saw! There is another one, but I am having a mental moment. I can't remember the artist, just remember going to the concert and being absolutely horrified at how awful they were in concert. Studio album was great, but obviously heavily produced. On stage they had no presence, no talent, and stank up the joint. Only concert to this day that I have got up and walked out on before the end.

Once I can remember who, I'll let ya know. Clearly I am blocking mentally because of the traumatic experience.

^^ we have a new front runner here. The concert was so bad that he cant even remember it.

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Fuel was terrible when I saw them. This was back when they were FIRST coming out.

Also I think I might be a winner here..........

I saw Hanson...
    /~*brooke

bigmace3000 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22AE5DFF

I dont know if this qualifies but in 2000 at the Magic Johnson celebrity basketball game here at Staples center..Ray J (Brandy's brother) performed and they boood his wack *** out the building!!

On a more positive note..if you ever catch Wyclef live your in for a GREAT show!!!

peace..
    The crime is undetectable by the feds cause in the minds of our kids is where the track is...and music is potent and straight to the soul...so its much more addictive than crack is!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast