Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by mic8310 theres threads out for just about any subject now that people ... Stackers' Lounge forum

anant no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mic8310 View Post
    theres threads out for just about any subject now that people wanna discuss. ive seen threads for gay people, threads for women only and alsorts. Ive also seen some negative response to some of the threads and some people point out that pinstack isnt a dating agency. correct its not, so does that mean people cant talk about things of an 'adult nature' via handsets? Ive read somewhere that there seems to be more male 'pervs' than women and not all women appreciate random rude pictures been sent to them, which i can understand and agree that unless they ask for it they shouldnt get it....

but what about the ones who do want a bit of pinfun

naturally im married with kids so it doesnt appeal to me but i just know theres some poeple out there itching for this kind of thread - so here it is
    "adult nature" should include spelling, punctuation and grammar. Grow up.

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    Well the problem I can see is how do u know the age of the person you talking too. Its not only adults who have blackberrys
    I totally agree. I've stood up for people who were posting "dating threads" but I never really thought about this. Kids lie about their ages on myspace all the time...why wouldnt they do it on here. thank you vince for bringing up a very good point.
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

anant no está en línea Stack level 2
    naturally im married with kids so it doesnt appeal to me but i just know theres some poeple out there itching for this kind of thread - so here it is

There is something just a little "red flag" with the above quote.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123