Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

theres threads out for just about any subject now that people wanna discuss. ive seen ... Stackers' Lounge forum

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d

adult chat?

Advertisement

theres threads out for just about any subject now that people wanna discuss. ive seen threads for gay people, threads for women only and alsorts. Ive also seen some negative response to some of the threads and some people point out that pinstack isnt a dating agency. correct its not, so does that mean people cant talk about things of an 'adult nature' via handsets? Ive read somewhere that there seems to be more male 'pervs' than women and not all women appreciate random rude pictures been sent to them, which i can understand and agree that unless they ask for it they shouldnt get it....

but what about the ones who do want a bit of pinfun

naturally im married with kids so it doesnt appeal to me but i just know theres some poeple out there itching for this kind of thread - so here it is

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    That reminds me, I looked at an Iphone once, even though I had no interest in it what so ever Bought a welder, even though i didnt need one, and looked up a recipe once and I wasnt even hungry
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    25588d8d

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Huh
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

01spyder no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    That reminds me, I looked at an Iphone once, even though I had no interest in it what so ever Bought a welder, even though i didnt need one, and looked up a recipe once and I wasnt even hungry

How much you sellin the welder for? lol

jcrashred no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have no idea

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    He means, if these things of an "adult nature" are not of interest to you, why bring it up?
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    because what he said is irrelivant. i look at other makes of phones but it doesnt mean i want them, i bought a welder used it once and sold it for a lot cheaper and always read a book whether its relivent to how i feel at that particular moment in time or not.

to finish the last line of the sentance 'but i just know theres some poeple out there itching for this kind of thread - so here it is '

and anyway, just cos i might look at a rude picture doesnt mean i want to run off with the woman an have a romantic affair or anything does it

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think its a bad idea, there are sites for this already
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    Quote Originally Posted by rjs87 View Post
    I think its a bad idea, there are sites for this already
    im not starting an argument etc but why not? its not compulsary to reply to every thread that you read (nor is it compulsary to read every thread written, the title usually kinda gives the subject away) and im certain that no-one would give a detailed step-by-step account of any conversation that they have!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I also don't think that this is the site for this.

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    I also don't think that this is the site for this.
    please will someone say why?? all you have to do is post your pin up if interested, nothing else....

PIN/ID
    Stack
    Well the problem I can see is how do u know the age of the person you talking too. Its not only adults who have blackberrys

PIN/ID
    Stack
    This is more of a family website and this just doesn't sit well with me. What do other think?

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    Well the problem I can see is how do u know the age of the person you talking too. Its not only adults who have blackberrys

well one way to do this would be for the ADMINS to create a private area and in order to access that area you would have to be a Premium member...payment would verify age due to Credit Card...etc.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast