What to post in this thread: Your favorite acoustic songs, bands, songwriters, artists, instrumentalist, etc. ... Stackers' Lounge forum

Island3r no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FFD2A

Acoustic Music Appreciation

Advertisement

What to post in this thread:

Your favorite acoustic songs, bands, songwriters, artists, instrumentalist, etc.
    Your own acoustic music (if that's how you roll)
    Acoustic concert/album reviews
    Up and coming/indie/underground artists
    and more!

I'll start.
    I dig Nickel Creek(they broke up),Chris Thile, Jon Foreman(of switchfoot), Ani DiFranco, Ben Harper, Martin Sexton, Keller Williams, Brett Dennen, Damien Rice, Ernie Halter, John Mayer, Ryan Adams, Justin King, and lots more I can't think of right now.

I also have a record out but I don't want to spam, so PM me or pin/BBM me and I'll send you a link to where you can hear it. 249FFD2A

Have at it folk(s)!

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5
    to name a few I enjoy Jake Shimabukuro and Andy Mckee. Oh ya, check out Paul Dateh, a violinist you wouldn't expect.
    "I'd be a fool to think that the gods aren't at work."
    ~Son or Ran

Island3r no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FFD2A
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkr da Berry View Post
    to name a few I enjoy Jake Shimabukuro and Andy Mckee. Oh ya, check out Paul Dateh, a violinist you wouldn't expect.
    I'll give him a listen wheb I get a chance. Speaking of violinists, check out Andrew Bird. He on the outskirts of acoustic, but very fresh and talented. David Wilcox is also another favorite of mine.