Well, I've done it this time Stackers... Tonight I was chatting away on the phone, ... Stackers' Lounge forum

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

A Very Sad Day

Advertisement

Well, I've done it this time Stackers...

Tonight I was chatting away on the phone, walking around the house sweeping, and dropped my Berry Now, I have an 8700g that functions only i can't see it functioning, the screen is white and when the light is on, it looks like the bottom right hand corner is one of those Warshacht Ink blot tests.. *sobbing*. I'm so sad. I will prevail though, eventually. In a few days mebbe I'll be back up n running on my berry, or another berry, depending on how much I can get one for. Mebbe this was the push to buy the dreaded suretype pearl ... no comment Todd!

In the words of one of the worst actors and governors of all time: I'll be back! if nothing else, I have somewhere back home my 7290 (yeah, still wondering why I didn't pack the stupid thing for this trip). So I'll be back in a few days, unless the boyfriend comes up with a plan..lol.

No, I'm not leaving bb world, or the stacks.. I love you guys *emotional outbursting*

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: A Very Sad Day

Oh no.. hope you get everything worked out!!

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: A Very Sad Day

i just sent add requests to everyone i have thier pin's saved in my address book. gonna try a few things in a minute.. but .. you know how that goes..lol. I'm on b/f's 7290 for time being.
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.