I would say... 1. Boost or Jump Start the Economy 2. The President and his ... Stackers' Lounge forum

gator2418 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BDDBF

What 2 Bills Would you have the President Elect to pass right away

Advertisement

I would say...

1. Boost or Jump Start the Economy

2. The President and his Cabinet must be a memeber of Pinstack and we will need to have a vote on some of the issues via Blackberry.......
    " GROWN MAN GADGET"
    " WATCHA YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT"
    PIN# 249F0817

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    FIRST and foremost ... that the constitution must remain as it was intended, and that no one, either in group or individually can take away the rights contained therein .They should always be able to add to it but never take away from it . not even the freaking president nor congress!!!!!! As you all well know, there are dumb asses out there that believe the right to bear arms means, wear a short sleeve shirt.
    the first thing to do would be restore all rights under the constitution and the complete bill of rights ,not leave it as the adulterated version we currently have.The above mentioned document was intended to be etched in stone , and our government has spent billions of dollars to protect this document from light moisture and nuclear attack . but lets a few a holes shred it up at will. oOH dont get me started.
    and lets see what obominations we have to tolerate with the obama nation,( dont reprodue my quotes with out expressed permision this is mine solely)
    phil