Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 277

Originally Posted by lovin2act 01001101 01001111 01001101 00111111 00111111 00100000 01001001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #256
    sadie84's Avatar
    sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    4,972

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    01001101 01001111 01001101 00111111 00111111 00100000 01001001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00111111 00111111 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101100 00100001 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101100 00100000 01110000 01110101 01101110 01101011 00100001 00100000 00111011 00101101 00101001 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010
    01101110 01101111 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100001 00100000 00100000 01101111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01100101 01110011 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001

  2. #257
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    01101110 01101111 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100001 00100000 00100000 01101111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01100101 01110011 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001
    01001111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101100 01111001 01111001 01111001 01111001 01111001 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00001101 00001010
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  3. #258
    sadie84's Avatar
    sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    4,972

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    01001111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101100 01111001 01111001 01111001 01111001 01111001 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00001101 00001010
    01010100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101001 01110011 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001 00100000 00100000 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01110101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101100 01100001 01101100 01100001 01101100 01100001 00100000 00111010 01000100

  4. #259
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    01010100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110000 01101001 01110011 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100001 00100000 00100000 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01110101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101100 01100001 01101100 01100001 01101100 01100001 00100000 00111010 01000100

    01001111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101100 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01100101 01100101 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01000011 01101000 01110010 01101001 01110011 01110100 01101101 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100001 01110000 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100001 00100000 01001111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101000 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101111 01110101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01110011 01111001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01101110 01100001 01101110 01100001 01101110 01100001 01101110 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01101110 01100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  5. #260
    offthahorseceo's Avatar
    offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Posts
    1,562

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01110100011010000110100101110011001000000111010001 10100001110010011001010110000101100100001000000110 10010111001100100000011001100111010101101110011011 10011110010010000001100010011101010111010000100000 01110011011001010110010101101101011100110010000001 11010001101111001000000111001001100101011100010111 01010110100101110010011001010010000001100001001000 00011011000110111101110100001000000110111101100110 00100000011101110110111101110010011010110000110100 00101000001101000010100110000101110010011001010010 00000111010001101000011001010111001001100101001000 00011001010111011001100101011011100010000001100001 01101110011110010010000001100011011000010110011001 10010100100000011101000110100001110010011001010110 00010110010001110011001000000111010001101000011000 01011101000010000001100001011100100110010101101110 01110100001000000010001001100111011000010110110101 10010101110011001000100011111100100000011000010110 11000110110000100000011010010010000001110011011001 01011001010010000001101001011100110011101000001101 00001010000011010000101001100010011000010110111000 10000001110100011010000110010100100000011100000110 01010111001001110011011011110110111000100000011000 01011000100110111101110110011001010010000001111001 01101111011101010010110000100000011000100110000101 10111001100100001000000110111001100001011011010110 01010111001100101100001000000111011101101000011000 01011101000111001100100000011110010110111101110101 01110010001000000110001001100010001001110111001100 10000001101110011000010110110101100101001011000010 00000110001001100001011100110110100101100011011000 01011011000110110001111001001000000110011101100001 01101101011001010010000001110100011110010111000001 10010100100000011101000110100001110010011001010110 00010110010001110011

  6. #261
    sadie84's Avatar
    sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    4,972

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    01001111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101100 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01100101 01100101 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01000011 01101000 01110010 01101001 01110011 01110100 01101101 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100001 01110000 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100001 00100000 01001111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101111 01101000 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01101111 01110101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01110011 01111001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01101110 01100001 01101110 01100001 01101110 01100001 01101110 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01101110 01100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010
    00101010 01100111 01100001 01110011 01110000 00101010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01101101 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100001 00100000 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01000101 01010110 01000101 01010010 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101001 01100110 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101101 01110000 01101000 01100110 00100001 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010

  7. #262
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    00101010 01100111 01100001 01110011 01110000 00101010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01101101 01101001 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100001 00100000 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01000101 01010110 01000101 01010010 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01001010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101001 01100110 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01111001 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101101 01110000 01101000 01100110 00100001 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010
    01000111 01000001 01000001 01000001 01001000 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01011001 01100101 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00100001 00100000 01010011 01101111 00100000 01110000 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01100011 01101000 00100001 00100000 01001111 01101011 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001 00100000 01000001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101100 01100001 01101101 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 01100111 01100101 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100001 00100000 01001000 01000001 01001101 01010000 01001000 00100001 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  8. #263
    sadie84's Avatar
    sadie84 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    4,972

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    01000111 01000001 01000001 01000001 01001000 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01011001 01100101 01100001 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001 00100001 00100000 01010011 01101111 00100000 01110000 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01100011 01101000 00100001 00100000 01001111 01101011 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100001 00100000 01000001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101100 01100001 01101101 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 01100111 01100101 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100001 00100000 01001000 01000001 01001101 01010000 01001000 00100001 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010
    01110101 01100111 01101000 00100001 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100101 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01111000 01101101 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01101001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100001

  9. #264
    cliffr39's Avatar
    cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME
    Posts
    3,064

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    01110100011010000110100101110011001000000111010001 10100001110010011001010110000101100100001000000110 10010111001100100000011001100111010101101110011011 10011110010010000001100010011101010111010000100000 01110011011001010110010101101101011100110010000001 11010001101111001000000111001001100101011100010111 01010110100101110010011001010010000001100001001000 00011011000110111101110100001000000110111101100110 00100000011101110110111101110010011010110000110100 00101000001101000010100110000101110010011001010010 00000111010001101000011001010111001001100101001000 00011001010111011001100101011011100010000001100001 01101110011110010010000001100011011000010110011001 10010100100000011101000110100001110010011001010110 00010110010001110011001000000111010001101000011000 01011101000010000001100001011100100110010101101110 01110100001000000010001001100111011000010110110101 10010101110011001000100011111100100000011000010110 11000110110000100000011010010010000001110011011001 01011001010010000001101001011100110011101000001101 00001010000011010000101001100010011000010110111000 10000001110100011010000110010100100000011100000110 01010111001001110011011011110110111000100000011000 01011000100110111101110110011001010010000001111001 01101111011101010010110000100000011000100110000101 10111001100100001000000110111001100001011011010110 01010111001100101100001000000111011101101000011000 01011101000111001100100000011110010110111101110101 01110010001000000110001001100010001001110111001100 10000001101110011000010110110101100101001011000010 00000110001001100001011100110110100101100011011000 01011011000110110001111001001000000110011101100001 01101101011001010010000001110100011110010111000001 10010100100000011101000110100001110010011001010110 00010110010001110011

    01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110101 01110100 01111001 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01100110 01100101 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01110101 01110010 01110010 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 00100010 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 00111010 00101001 00100000 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01101100 01100001 01111000 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101111 01110000 01101001 01100011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110011 01101000 00100000 00101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101100 01100101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101100 00101001

  10. #265
    lovin2act's Avatar
    lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    796

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by sadie84 View Post
    01110101 01100111 01101000 00100001 00100000 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100101 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01111000 01101101 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01101001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100001

    01001111 01101011 00100000 01101111 01101011 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100000 01001001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01100001 01100010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110111 01100101 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100001 00100001 00100001
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

  11. #266
    cliffr39's Avatar
    cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME
    Posts
    3,064

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01110101 01110100 00100000 01101111 01101000 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101001 01101100 01100101 01101110 01110100

  12. #267
    Justyn's Avatar
    Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Posts
    1,856

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    What is this world coming to when people start communicating through visual binary code that poor Justyn can't (and doesn't know how) to translate....

    I think I'm gonna start my own thread where everyone communicates using the Klingon language and Elvin Script in the Sindarin dialect!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

  13. #268
    Justyn's Avatar
    Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Posts
    1,856

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 01110100 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101111 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101001 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000011 01100001 01100110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110010 00101110 00100000
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

  14. #269
    srl7741's Avatar
    srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Posts
    6,359

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01001001001000000110100001100001011101100110010100 10000001110100011011110010000001100001011001000110 11010110100101110100001000000111010001101000011010 01011100110010000001101001011100110010000001110100 01101000011001010010000001101101011011110111001101 11010000100000011000110111001001100101011000010111 01000110100101110110011001010010000001110100011010 00011100100110010101100001011001000010000001101001 00100000011010000110000101110110011001010010000001 10010101110110011001010111001000100000011100000110 11110111001101110100011001010110010000100000011010 0101101110001011100000110100001010

  15. #270
    cliffr39's Avatar
    cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME
    Posts
    3,064

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 01110100 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101111 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101001 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001111 01101110 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000011 01100001 01100110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100011 01100011 01110101 01110010 00101110 00100000
    01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110011 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00111111 00100000 00111010 00101001

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •