Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 277

Originally Posted by j llama 01001001001000000110011001100101011001010110110000 10000001101100011010010110101101100101001000000100 10010010011101101101001000000011000100110010001000 00011101110110100101110100011010000010000001110011 01110000011001010110001101101001011000010110110000 10000001100100011001010110001101101111011001000110 01010111001000100000011001110110110001100001011100 11011100110110010101110011001000000110100101101110 00100000011101000110100001101001011100110010000001 11010001101000011100100110010101100001011001000010 ... Stackers' Lounge forum

  1. #211
    cliffr39's Avatar
    cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME
    Posts
    3,064

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    01001001001000000110011001100101011001010110110000 10000001101100011010010110101101100101001000000100 10010010011101101101001000000011000100110010001000 00011101110110100101110100011010000010000001110011 01110000011001010110001101101001011000010110110000 10000001100100011001010110001101101111011001000110 01010111001000100000011001110110110001100001011100 11011100110110010101110011001000000110100101101110 00100000011101000110100001101001011100110010000001 11010001101000011100100110010101100001011001000010 11100010000000100000011100110110100101101100011011 00011110010010000001110011011010010110110001101100 01111001001011100010000000100000000011010000101000 00110100001010010100110111010001101111011100000010 00000110110101100101001000000110100101100110001000 00011110010110111101110101001001110111011001100101 00100000011010000110010101100001011100100110010000 10000001110100011010000110100101110011001000000110 11110110111001100101001011100010111000101110001011 10000011010000101000001101000010100101010001110111 01101111001000000110011101110101011110010111001100 10000001110111011000010110110001101011001000000110 10010110111001110100011011110010000001100001001000 00011000100110000101110010001011000010000000001101 00001010010101000110100001101001011100100110010000 10000001101111011011100110010100100000011001000111 01010110001101101011011100110010000100100001

    01001100 01001111 01001100

    01101111 01101011 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100011 01101011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110010 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00111111 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100111 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 01100111 01100101 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00101110

  2. #212
    cnunez1987's Avatar
    cnunez1987 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    23D3A503
    Posts
    22

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    4c6574277320737769746368207468697320757021
    Carlos Nunez
    Computer Engineering
    Mathematics
    Stevens Institute of Technology
    New York University

    Causa latet vis est notissima.

  3. #213
    doughdaddy's Avatar
    doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    74 68 65 79 20 73 74 61 72 74 65 64 20 64 6f 69 6e 67 20 68 65 78 20 77 61 79 20 62 61 63 6b 20 69 6e 20 74 68 65 20 74 68 72 65 61 64 20 62 75 74 20 65 76 65 72 79 6f 6e 65 20 73 74 75 63 6b 20 74 6f 20 74 68 65 20 6f 72 69 67 69 6e 61 6c 20 62 69 6e 61 72 79 20 63 6f 64 65


    aWYgeW91IHRydWVseSB3YW50IHRvIHN3aXRjaCBpdCBkbyBpdC BsaWtlIHRoaXMh

  4. #214
    joe824g's Avatar
    joe824g no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    206012C4
    Posts
    250

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01101111011010110010110000100000011110010110111101 11010100100000011001110111010101111001011100110010 00000110101001110101011100110111010000100000011011 00011011110111001101110100001000000110110101100101 0010000001101000011001010111001001100101

  5. #215
    doughdaddy's Avatar
    doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01101000 01100101 01111000 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 00110110 00110100

  6. #216
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by cnunez1987 View Post
    4c6574277320737769746368207468697320757021

    %4E%6F%77%20%79%6F%75%27%72%65%20%6A%75%73%74%20%6 7%65%74%74%69%6E%67%20%67%6F%6F%66%79%00
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  7. #217
    joe824g's Avatar
    joe824g no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    206012C4
    Posts
    250

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01110011011011110111001001110010011110010010110000 10000001110100011010000110000101110100011100110010 00000110000100100000011011000110000101101110011001 11011101010110000101100111011001010010000001001001 00100000011010100111010101110011011101000010000001 10001101100001011011100010011101110100001000000110 11010110000101101110011000010110011101100101

  8. #218
    doughdaddy's Avatar
    doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by joe824g View Post
    01110011011011110111001001110010011110010010110000 10000001110100011010000110000101110100011100110010 00000110000100100000011011000110000101101110011001 11011101010110000101100111011001010010000001001001 00100000011010100111010101110011011101000010000001 10001101100001011011100010011101110100001000000110 11010110000101101110011000010110011101100101
    01001001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100111 01100101 01100101 01101011 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101001 01100111 01110101 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100

  9. #219
    cliffr39's Avatar
    cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME
    Posts
    3,064

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    %4E%6F%77%20%79%6F%75%27%72%65%20%6A%75%73%74%20%6 7%65%74%74%69%6E%67%20%67%6F%6F%66%79%00

    01110011 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00111111

    73 61 79 20 77 68 61 74 3f

    c2F5IHdoYXQ/

  10. #220
    j llama's Avatar
    j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Posts
    4,319

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01110101011011010010111000101110001011100010111001 11011101101001011101000110100001101111011101010111 01000010000001100011011010000110010101100001011101 00011010010110111001100111001111110010000000100000 01001001001000000110100001100001011101100110010100 10000001100010011001010110010101101110001000000111 01010111001101101001011011100110011100100000011010 00011101000111010001110000001110100010111100101111 01110111011101110111011100101110011011100110100101 10001101101011011000110110100101110011011010110110 01010010111001100011011011110110110100101111011101 00011011110110111101101100011100110010111101100010 01101001011011100110000101110010011110010010111001 11000001101000011100000010000001110100011010000110 01010010000001110111011010000110111101101100011001 01001000000111010001101001011011010110010100101110 00100000001000000100100100100000011010000110000101 11011001100101001000000110111001101111001000000110 00110110110001110101011001010010000001101000011011 11011101110010000001110100011011110010000001110010 01100101011000010110010000100000011000100110100101 10111001100001011100100111100100100000011000110110 11110110010001100101001011100010000000100000010010 01011001100010000001101111011011100110110001111001 00100000011011010111100100100000011011100110000101 10110101100101001000000111011101100001011100110010 00000100111001000101010011110010000001100001011011 10011001000010000001001001001000000110110001101001 01110110011001010110010000100000011010010110111000 10000001110100011010000110010100100000010011010110 00010111010001110010011010010111100000100001001000 0100100001


    01010100011010000110010101110010011001010010000001 10100101110011001000000110111001101111001000000101 00110111000001101111011011110110111000100001
    Last edited by j llama; 12-12-2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: edit
    BlackBerry® Certified Support Specialist

  11. #221
    doughdaddy's Avatar
    doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    01110101011011010010111000101110001011100010111001 11011101101001011101000110100001101111011101010111 01000010000001100011011010000110010101100001011101 00011010010110111001100111001111110010000000100000 01001001001000000110100001100001011101100110010100 10000001100010011001010110010101101110001000000111 01010111001101101001011011100110011100100000011010 00011101000111010001110000001110100010111100101111 01110111011101110111011100101110011011100110100101 10001101101011011000110110100101110011011010110110 01010010111001100011011011110110110100101111011101 00011011110110111101101100011100110010111101100010 01101001011011100110000101110010011110010010111001 11000001101000011100000010000001110100011010000110 01010010000001110111011010000110111101101100011001 01001000000111010001101001011011010110010100101110 00100000001000000100100100100000011010000110000101 11011001100101001000000110111001101111001000000110 00110110110001110101011001010010000001101000011011 11011101110010000001110100011011110010000001110010 01100101011000010110010000100000011000100110100101 10111001100001011100100111100100100000011000110110 11110110010001100101001011100010000000100000010010 01011001100010000001101111011011100110110001111001 00100000011011010111100100100000011011100110000101 10110101100101001000000111011101100001011100110010 00000100111001000101010011110010000001100001011011 10011001000010000001001001001000000110110001101001 01110110011001010110010000100000011010010110111000 10000001110100011010000110010100100000010011010110 00010111010001110010011010010111100000100001001000 0100100001


    01010100011010000110010101110010011001010010000001 10100101110011001000000110111001101111001000000101 00110111000001101111011011110110111000100001
    01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001101 01100001 01110100 01110010 01101001 01111000 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00111010 00100000 01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101110 01110000 01100001 01110101 01101100 01110011 01100011 01101000 01101111 01110101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 00101111 01110100 01101111 01101111 01101100 01110011 00101111 01111000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 00101111

  12. #222
    tackdetack's Avatar
    tackdetack no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    576

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    %65%6e%6f%75%67%68%20%77%69%74%68%20%74%68%65%20%6 8%65%78
    -You don't need eyes to see, You need Vision.

  13. #223
    cliffr39's Avatar
    cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME
    Posts
    3,064

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001101 01100001 01110100 01110010 01101001 01111000 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101100 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100110 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110011 01101111 00111010 00100000 01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101110 01110000 01100001 01110101 01101100 01110011 01100011 01101000 01101111 01110101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 00101111 01110100 01101111 01101111 01101100 01110011 00101111 01111000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 00101111
    01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 00111011 00101001

    Quote Originally Posted by tackdetack View Post
    %65%6e%6f%75%67%68%20%77%69%74%68%20%74%68%65%20%6 8%65%78
    01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00111111

  14. #224
    organic_matter's Avatar
    organic_matter no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    504

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01100001001000000111000001101111011011110111001000 10000001100001011101000111010001100101011011010111 00000111010000100000011000010111010000100000011010 00011001010111100000100000011010010010000001110100 01101000011010010110111001101011

  15. #225
    doughdaddy's Avatar
    doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: 01101101011110010010000001100010011010010110111000 100000011101000110100001110010

    01001001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100101 01111000 00101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00111010 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01100101 01101110 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01111000

    01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 00100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100001 01100011 01100101 01110010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •