I'm sorry to double-post, but this didn't get a lot of traction the first time ... Server Admins forum

qc_metal no está en línea Developer

Yes, you can provision users through a web interface

Advertisement

I'm sorry to double-post, but this didn't get a lot of traction the first time around.

I've been working on an update to BerryStats, which was initially made to be a reporting interface for user device properties and such. I've added a ton of functionality that allows you to do much much more through a web interface. This makes it extremely useful for those of us who aren't in the office, but do need to provision a new user, or perform some other task through our BlackBerry Browser. Not only that, but it can be used via a normal web browser (currently IE only, sorry ) for those who do not have the admin console installed, but do want to perform some administrative tasks.

So, I ask any of you BES admins out there to try out the newest beta of BerryStats and tell me what types of features you want, and if you have any issues with it.

Oh - and if anyone is well versed in ASP and CSS can lend a hand here or there, that'd be great too.

Here's the official blog for my progress: http://berrystats.blogspot.com

And - - don't drool over the 'Reporting' tab just yet, there's not much there!

FYI - I should have a new version sometime Wednesday or Thursday (8/07 or 8/08), with LDAP authentication

Version 0.5beta released... please try out the LDAP functionality!

Version 0.51 released. Sporting a revamped 'BerryStats Classic' page (with a head nod to Brent Grim, the original BerryStats developer!):

.54 released - now you can create custom reports - here are the canned reports that are included with the download
    • Device model distribution
    • Device application modules
    • Device Operating System distribution
    • Users not updated for past 7 days
    • User IT policy distribution
    • Server User CAL Packs
    • Users who have not activated
    • Server Message Stats
    • Servers
    • Users with pending messages