OK...I may be having a brain fart here, but I am trying without success to ... Server Admins forum

ddmaxx007 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24243e18

Yahoo Email on BES

Advertisement

OK...I may be having a brain fart here, but I am trying without success to add my Yahoo email account to push to my Blackberry. i am on a 8320, BES, through T-mobile....any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by ddmaxx007; 01-14-2008 at 04:48 PM.

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Yahoo Email on BES

An enterprise server is a bit different than a personal account. You would need to check with your Enterprise server admin to make sure you that rights to do it. The thing about enterprise servers is that any Blackberry connected to can be setup to either allow or disallow certain things. If your BES profile says you can't add email other than corporate, you won't be able to add yahoo. They can also limit program installations and impose passwords remotely.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

What exactly have you tried so far? It's impossible to help without some details -- your issue could be anything based on what you've provided. How are you trying to add the account? What error messages are you getting?

krmtdfrg25 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305828A1

I am using mt Yahoo email account with my BB 8300 which is connected through a BES. All I did was go to email account setup on the BB and added it. It is separate from my work BES email.

ddmaxx007 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24243e18

Thank you for all the responses. I orginally had yahoo email going to my pearl as well as my corp email. I recently changed over to the curve and as some of you pointed out our BB Admin changed policies for all BB users and shut of access to add additional accounts....so yahoo go here we go.