Is there a way to wipe the messages from a device wirelessly without having to ... Server Admins forum

dlaforteza no está en línea Stack level 1

Wirelessly delete messages only

Advertisement

Is there a way to wipe the messages from a device wirelessly without having to wipe the entire device? We had a user that was recently let go from the company, but was using his personal device, and we only want to wipe the messages and nothing else. If it can be done, can we do it from the BES?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Wirelessly delete messages only

I'm not 100% sure I understand your question, but can't you just go to the msgs folder menu and "delete prior"?

dlaforteza no está en línea Stack level 1

I guess I should explain things a little better... sorry for any confussion.

We had a user using his own device on our BES (don't ask me why, it was set up before I took over). He was just let go from the company and took his device w/ him so we don't have access to the device anymore. Is there a way to only wipe the messages from the BES? We don't want to erase anything else, just the messages. We still have his device activated on our BES, we just stopped all redirection.

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you delete the messages from his mailbox it should delete it from his device. And then you can delete him off the BES. Their maybe an easier way however.

NitroMixer no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I know it can be done, as I had my Sr.LAN Administrator do the same thing to a former employee! I will ask him to post how he did it. He will post it under my name! Or I can have him send you a PM!