WEBCAST: Learn more about the latest release of the BES by registering for RIM's webcast ... Server Admins forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

What's New with BlackBerry Enterprise Solution v4.1 Updated with Service Pack 5

Advertisement

WEBCAST:
    Learn more about the latest release of the BES by registering for RIM's webcast.

Improve End User Productivity
    • Support for HTML and Rich Text email allows BlackBerry smartphone users to receive email messages with their original formatting preserved.
      • Users can read email more easily, view embedded images, hyperlinks, tables, bullets, numbering and indentation.
    • Free-busy calendar lookup¹ improves meeting scheduling on the go.
      • Users can view the meeting attendee availability and automatically find the next available time that attendees can meet.
    • Download and edit email attachments in their native file formats¹ for improved productivity while users are away from their desks.
      • Users can save file attachments to their BlackBerry smartphones, work on the documents and include them in replies to colleagues
    • Advanced instant messaging and presence features include improved address book integration, IM contact “click to call”, IM session “convert to call” and advanced emoticon support.
      • Allows coworkers to collaborate and communicate more effectively using their BlackBerry smartphone
    • BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is a web-based application that is designed to lower the total cost of ownership for the BlackBerry Enterprise Solution.
      • Reduces the number of BlackBerry software components installed on end-user workstations
      • Allows BlackBerry smartphone users to install software and manage their devices using any browser-enabled computer
      Learn more about BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager
    • BlackBerry Monitoring Service helps organizations maintain high availability and high performance of their BlackBerry Enterprise Solution infrastructure.
      • Provides administrators with enhanced monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting and reporting capabilities
      • Enables proactive issue identification and resolution
      Learn more about BlackBerry Monitoring Service

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Re: What's New with BlackBerry Enterprise Solution v4.1 Updated with Service Pack 5

Wow that's a good bit of features. Thanks.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA

Re: What's New with BlackBerry Enterprise Solution v4.1 Updated with Service Pack 5

An what about BIS????

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

Man am I excited about this webcast.....I saw HTML email and about fell out of my chair. This would mean that BBSmart/Empower would lose some biz if it's going to come standard on BES. their only potential clients would be BIS or companies that haven't upgraded to the lastest SP....interesting.
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

alex no está en línea Stack level 1

Will they release this same update to work with BES Express, or will this be a BES only solution? Have they actually released this yet?

Thanks,

Alex