My company's admin recently made some changes to our BB 7520's (BES 4.0). Next to ... Server Admins forum

Sleepz666 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4008B0C5

Web pages display html code above normal page view

Advertisement

My company's admin recently made some changes to our BB 7520's (BES 4.0). Next to our normal browser, another icon labeled "internet browser". Sprint is the home page. Anyway, only our standard work related company sites can be accessed on the old browser. Anything else returns a server error. So the 2nd, internet browser allows all else. The good thing is 6 emulation modes available. The problem is, every page you open, first displays the html code in text above, followed by the normal page veiw in html. What causes this? Is it a setting with in my control I've missed? As u can imagine, its killing my thumbs & wearing my trackwheel out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    ~¤Sleepz 666¤~

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Web pages display html code above normal page view

you're not talking about the web addy being displayed at the top of the screen are you? pressing the qw button gets rid of that on my 8100...
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Sleepz666 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4008B0C5

Re: Web pages display html code above normal page view

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No this is the text form of each page. Lines & lines of text code before the page is even veiwable. Annoying. Although, not on this page. Hmm. Definitely on myspace sprint homepage & yahoo.