Hi, I've got a user (BBerry 8830/Verizon, BES 4.1.4 on Exchange) whose deletes are not ... Server Admins forum

gkarasik no está en línea Stack level 2

user (BES) not syncing deletes

Advertisement

Hi,

I've got a user (BBerry 8830/Verizon, BES 4.1.4 on Exchange) whose deletes are not syncing. He's getting his email but deletes on the BBerry aren't deleting from Outlook (2003) and vice-versa.

I've checked reconcile settings, and they are correct.

Can anyone suggest what else to try/do?

TIA,

GaryK

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    any luck?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

okamosy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2067acbe
    If the settings on the phone are set t delete on both the handset and desktop, then I would rwcommend deleting the account out of BES and re-adding it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gkarasik no está en línea Stack level 2

deleting the account

Quote Originally Posted by okamosy View Post
    If the settings on the phone are set t delete on both the handset and desktop, then I would rwcommend deleting the account out of BES and re-adding it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks. Will try this. Do I need to do anything on the BBerry after I delete the account from BES?

GaryK

null no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2542fb65
    Check first the email reconciliation settings under messages then options. You should see 3 options there:

Delete On: Mailbox and Handheld
    Wireless Reconcile: On
    On Conflicts: (make it as is)

But if you see Delete On option only, then you need to generate new encryption key as your service book [C/MIME] is partially corrupted.

Another way of checking if Delete On is working, Try deleting an email on either to Outlook or to Handheld then perform the Reconcile Now found on Messages > Cick the Trackwheel then select the Reconcile, perform the reconcile now should be real time. If these task did not work then I guess there something wrong with the user account.

FYI, email reconciliation is not real time, there are times that the email reconciliation will take for 15-30min or sometime 40-45mins but As per RIM it should be around 15-30mins.

Hope this help.