I have a BES 4.1.4 server running against Exchange 2007 RTM. This setup was working ... Server Admins forum

rreid no está en línea Stack level 1

User Agent not starting

Advertisement

I have a BES 4.1.4 server running against Exchange 2007 RTM. This setup was working normally up until yesterday, when all of a sudden, the user agents would not start. We did not install any updates or make any changes. I cannot get the user agent to start and the windows event log has an error of event id 20265 {username@domainname.com} MAPIMailbox::CreateSearchFolder - Open Entry (0x80070005) failed and event id 20154 User username not started for each of the five users that i have. I have verified all send as permissions, checked that the besadmin account is an exchange view only administrator, and so on. I tried to reactivate a user and went as far as deleting them and then readding them (with appropriate service restarts). That user now is stuck on 'initializing' and the other users still wont start. BES can send pin messages to the devices fine so i know it is a connection problem between BES and Exchange. But i don't know what. I have a service ticket in to RIM and am waiting for a response.

I tried installing MR4 but no luck.

My BES is on a server OS running on a desktop since i only have five users. It is underpowered so i wonder if this is contributing to my issue.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

ashworth no está en línea Stack level 1
    It looks like a permissions issue with that MAPI error code.

I would try to run IEMSTest.exe and if it does not work then it is permissions.