I've been dealing with a strange issue for awhile now. Tickets have been opened with ... Server Admins forum

kiler0n no está en línea Stack level 1

Unread/read issue

Advertisement

I've been dealing with a strange issue for awhile now. Tickets have been opened with RIM and Lotus, both point to each other for the cause of the issue. If a message is replied to on a BlackBerry, the message just replied to will eventually come back as unread. Sometimes this is instant, other times it takes awhile. This isn't happening to all my users. I've not seen it on my BlackBerry (8300). Majority of my users are on 8700s. Some 8100s have experienced this as well. Anyone else deal with this issue before?

Lotus Domino 6.5.4, BES 4.1.3
    Last edited by kiler0n; 08-22-2007 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Added sys info

dkirchik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

Re: Unread/read issue

Acctually I have. Two days ago too. It was happening only when I would message people from work. To remove the problem I had to backup my 8300 (curve) wipe and re-install everything. It was a pain.. but it hasnt happened since then. BUT I do know that some of my co-workers have just done a battery pull and removed the sim card for a few seconds and the problem hasnt come back for them either. id try the bat. and sim. pull first before wipe and re-install. Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. I've done that before, prob seems to come back. I've even removed the user completely from the BES, made sure their state Db was deleted, added them back, reactivated. Still the problem comes back.

dkirchik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

dang.. Have you tried calling Blackberry? i dont know/find there number but heres a support ste from them that may help...... http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/suppo...ntral.do?id=m1

Yes, I have TSupport, so I've talked with them about it, they blame Lotus. Lotus says it's a BlackBerry issue. I plan to call RIM back and escalate.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Maybe something up with the Notes Mail Template