User has Calendar that is not showing up. Assigned new 8820 to user and in ... Server Admins forum

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Uncaught Exception? Calendar completely missing...

Advertisement

User has Calendar that is not showing up. Assigned new 8820 to user and in less than 24 hours user brought it back in with same issue.

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_calendar_app(147) is not responding; process terminated

After user came back this morning he is now receiving this error:

Uncaught exception java.lang.outofmemory Error

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this is happening?
    Last edited by BES Noob; 03-13-2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Wanted to bold error

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have seen the first error before in another thread and I believe the fix was reinstall the OS. Did you google the error?
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

PIN/ID
    just ask
    I just did it just now and what did it link me back to? Yes, my thread!

LOL, that was all I had on that error. I think it was this site I saw the thread on it but ultimately it was an OS reinstall.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."

PIN/ID
    just ask
    See the problem is with that is I already replaced the user's phone(8800) to a 8820 and it didn't resolve the issue so I'm at a loss as to why this is happening.

they may have a corrupt calendar file that is causing the error when trying to synchronize. It may have nothing to do with the device at all. You could try to delete the users mail account in exchange and recreate it.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Already been done.... No dice. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Might want to check event logs on the users computer to see if its showing anything. Try to activate them with no email folders set to sync.

Keyscan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Already been done.... No dice. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200.
    When the user was switched to their 8820, did you do a wired backup, or use the switch device wizard? Or was it a fresh activation, with no information being restored after activation?

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyscan View Post
    When the user was switched to their 8820, did you do a wired backup, or use the switch device wizard? Or was it a fresh activation, with no information being restored after activation?
    This was a fresh activation. We deleted user and added him back in. What we ended up doing was using T systems and had them do some changes under the user on the lotus BES server. Its all good now. We are in a middle of a lotus migration right now and are running into quite a few issues now and this is the third time we had to use T systems to do some changes under the user on the Lotus BES server. Don't know whats going on but I hope that this will not continue to happen as my company has thousands of BB users on several BES servers.