Hi, Recently when a user tries to file any email to any of their private ... Server Admins forum

projectile no está en línea Stack level 1

Unable to file email to private folders (was working before)

Advertisement

Hi,

Recently when a user tries to file any email to any of their private folders branched under inbox, the email still appears in the inbox, and no copy of the email appears in the private folder as it should.

Before it was last working the guy asked me to update time and date and move some photos onto pc, and advised me that the emails were not up-to-date. So I changed the handset time\date, connected to pc via USB/Desktop Manager (moved photos), and turned on Mobile network. Turning on the network obviously updated his emails to the handset. The next day he advised the date was wrong by one day and he could not file emails. Tried reconcile now did not move the filed email also checked setting Hide filed messages : Yes

Handset has permissions to read/write private folders.

Also noticed that under Enterprse Activation Status activated On 5 Jan 2007 on handset, which is impossible as no updated this? This handset was last activated months ago

Please help...thanks

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Re: Unable to file email to private folders (was working before)

Hmm, I'd start by checking the account on your BES, make sure his inbox sub-folders are marked for redirection. If your activation info is wrong, perhaps that can be affected as well.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

projectile no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Unable to file email to private folders (was working before)

Quote Originally Posted by DCookSta View Post
    Hmm, I'd start by checking the account on your BES, make sure his inbox sub-folders are marked for redirection. If your activation info is wrong, perhaps that can be affected as well.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi , thanks for the reply.

Just checked the BES Manager and Redirect to device is true and all private folders are enabled for redirection.