Hi, I hope someone can help our BES admin to figure out this issue. On ... Server Admins forum

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3

Unable to set (Disable Desktop Connectivity, Disable Wireless Bypass) to FALSE

Advertisement

Hi,

I hope someone can help our BES admin to figure out this issue.

On the blackberry (8820 4.2.2) the "Desktop Connectivity" and "Wireless Bypass" bluetooth services are missing (so BT sync is not possible).

When we check the IT Policy on our BES 4.0.4.8 (ScreenShot_A_051.jpg) we see that the two IT Policy settings are not checked (ScreenShot_A_052.jpg).
    I read on other threads that the default is TRUE (and that is probably why we don't see the BT services on our blackberry), but our BES admin tells me he can't set it to anything other than TRUE or not-set.

Any idea based on what you see in the screenshot what needs to happen to force FALSE on both options?

Thanks,
    Ix.
    Attached Images Attached Images

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Unable to set (Disable Desktop Connectivity, Disable Wireless Bypass) to FALSE

If he tries to put a check in the box it should pop up another window in front of it as in the screen shot I attached below and then allow him to choose true or false. The same applies for both Wireless Bypass and Desktop Connectivity options and yes by default it is set to true so he would need to put the check in the box and choose false to change this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ixtab no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Unable to set (Disable Desktop Connectivity, Disable Wireless Bypass) to FALSE

Thanks markgallant! that worked.