I just received 2 Verizon Tours and activated them on our BES. I was checking ... Server Admins forum

dlaforteza no está en línea Stack level 1

Tour on BES showing different carrier

Advertisement

I just received 2 Verizon Tours and activated them on our BES. I was checking the info on the BES for the 2 users and it shows the active carrier as being vodafone NL and not Verizon Wireless as the majority of our users. We're currently running BES 4.1.6 for Exchange w/ a mix of Sprint and Verizon. Is this something I should be concerned about? Other than that, they 2 users are running fine.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Mine shows the same...That was one of the first things I noticed after putting my Tour on the BES.

(My 2000th post...woohoooooo )
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    You might need to get the new device file for bes. They are included with sp's but, you can get them seperate. I am not sure where to get them online. If you have support you can call and get the location for it. Bes 5.0 update automatically and does not need this anymore.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

tforte no está en línea Stack level 1
    We are new to Verizon (have been on BES since 2005 w/AT&T) and I just noticed the Tour devices showing Carrier as "Vodaphone NL". My version of BES 4.1.7, guess I am needing the new device files. Would anyone know if I get this from RIM or Verizon?

Thank you.