Hi Has anyone found any utilities or applications that can sync contacts between an exchange ... Server Admins forum

ChrisWinstone no está en línea Stack level 1

Synronizing contacts

Advertisement

Hi
    Has anyone found any utilities or applications that can sync contacts between an exchange public folder and a users contact folder?

We store all our shared contacts in a public folder and would like to syncronise these with users BB via BES, however V4 does not support wireless to Public Folder syncing so I figured I could sync the users contact folder with the public folder and work around it that way.

So I wondered if there are any known applications/coms for outlook that can sync between mailboxes and public folder?

Thanks in advance. Chris

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    I don't think so via BES wirelessly. The Desktop Manager willo allow you to sync to public folders though.

neilpuck no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Synronizing contacts

Can you use two different methods of syncing the blackberry? Use the BES as a forwarder, but sync the public folders form the desktop manager?

guppy413 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Synronizing contacts

If you can pull from your Intranet, you may want to point your browser to the URL of the Public Folder and see what comes up. The first challenge is to get the browser to authenticate to the page.

Exchange Public Folders all have URLs