I'm trying syncing my law practice schedule with Exchange so that I can push my ... Server Admins forum

willenb no está en línea Stack level 1

Syncing a Public/Group Calendar with Two BBs on BES

I'm trying syncing my law practice schedule with Exchange so that I can push my schedule to my BB. The software (Time Matters) will only sync one user with one calendar so I can't sync it directly from the software to both. I'm wondering if I can either sync the Time Matters user to a public calendar and then configure the BES to push that public calendar to both BBs or whether there is a way for me to use another user's calendar while maintaining my email.

Alternatively does anyone know of a way that I could simply sync one exchange calendar with another? I tried a google search but wasn't able to find exactly what I was looking for. I'm also concerned that two layers of syncing could cause problems as well.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ok so you have two (2) blackberries, and you want to have them both synced to the same calendar with BES. Well as of yet you can not have two blackberries on the same exchange account which is what you would need if you wanted them to both have the calendar. Not sure about syncing two user calendars in exchange...

Is that your question or am I missing some thing?
    it's always greener with the other carrier...