Hi, i have a problem in the process of Synchronize system Addres Book, i have ... Server Admins forum

coorgan no está en línea Stack level 1

Synchronize system Addres Book

Hi, i have a problem in the process of Synchronize system Addres Book, i have GroupWise 7.0.1 IR1 and BES 4.1.2.

The GWSOAPConnector works fine and the process of connect with the GroupWise System through SOAP is working but when the process of sinchronization begins, this show this kind of messages in the log ADLSYNC:

[34416] (02/20 00:19:00):{0x13B4} Exception reading base attributes=Adelaida Maldonado;System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMExcept ion (0x80020009): El ndice est fuera de rango
    at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(Strin g memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)
    at GroupwareTypeLibrary.DIGWFields.Item(Object Key, Object FldType)
    at GWSystemAddressBookSync.GWUser.DoWork()

And the process finish but no adds some register to the database.

Somebody knows how make that it works??

PD: Sorry my english isn't the best ....

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Synchronize system Addres Book

coorgan, Welcome to PinStack.

Sorry but I can't help with this problem, but wanted to keep it up on the new posts list for others to see.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

wizkid1981 no está en línea BES Guru

Re: Synchronize system Addres Book

The GroupWise application programming interface (API) version does not meet the minimum requirement to run BlackBerry Enterprise Server software version 4.1 Service Pack 2 hotfix 1. The required version is GroupWise API version 6.5.6 revision 4.

Upgrade to GroupWise API version 6.5.6 revision 4 or later. To do so, follow the steps outlined in KB04164. To verify the version installed please go to help about in the GroupWise client and the version should be 6.5.7 with a release date of November 6th, 2006.