Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am actually going to have my ops guy in Atlanta send me those two ... Server Admins forum

GIJoeJarhead no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32CC9C41

Re: Sprint and the BES

Advertisement

I am actually going to have my ops guy in Atlanta send me those two devices here first, and then when I call Blackberry Support I have the devices here in front of me, and I can see exactly what is going on.

Thanks for everyones advice and help, I really appreciate talking and networking with you guys!

Have a good day!

semiar no está en línea Stack level 2

No pin 2 pin is provisioning, get your carrier rep to call BlackBerry Support

PIN/ID
    32CC9C41

See my previous reply . . . rather than play 3rd party, I am going to have him send the devices to me, and I'll call Blackberry Support. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and see something silly on the device itself and be able to get them working. Next weeks drama . . .

PIN/ID
    32CC9C41

I have 2 words for all of you about this issue . . . SPAM Filter!! Amazing! I had asked my Sys Admin to check our Firewall and SPAM Filter which he said he did, BUT . . . he did not check the users individual accounts, their Junk Files, and guess what? The RIM MEssage from Blackberry that allows the device to sync with the BES was stuck in their Junk Mail!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12