Hi all, I was wondering if it is possible to create a shortcut on the ... Server Admins forum

lukeca no está en línea Stack level 1

Shortcut to other folders in BES mailbox

Advertisement

Hi all, I was wondering if it is possible to create a shortcut on the home screen to other folders in your exchange mailbox when using a BES server. I work in an IT helpdesk and when the helpdesk creates a new ticket that is assigned to me I get an e-mail notification. I have those notifcations going to a seperate folder from my inbox using an Outlook rule. It would be awesome if I had a seperate icon on my blackberrie's home screen that went right to that folder and told me when there are new messages in that folder. Thanks for any info.

semiar no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Shortcut to other folders in BES mailbox

no option for that yet

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

Haven't seen an option for that. Would be a nice feature though. Although, when you get a message on your BB that gets auto forwarded to a folder in your inbox, I still see that message in my main list until I open it on my BB. After opening the mesage it gets filed into the folder.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lukeca no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh well, I just wanted to keep them seperate from my main messages so I could quickly look to see if I had new work orders.