I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer for me What i ... Server Admins forum

impulsive1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sent items showing up

I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer for me

What i am having happen is, when clients send emails from their desktops they do not want to have a sent check mark or message show on their blackberries, but when they send from their blackberries they want the sent check mark and message to show on the unit.

I walked them through this process of hiding the sent messages, but this wasn’t quite right: “While in your messages, click in on the wheel and choose options, then general options - there is a place there to choose whether you want to hide sent items or not

Is there any way to have sent message show up on the unit ONLY if you send from the unit, and not when you send from the desktop?

gnab01 no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Sent items showing up

Hi, Impulsive1 & welcome to the Stack. What you want to do is this, on the Blackberry:

Open the Messages folder.
    Click the scroll wheel, or the Menu button & click on Options.
    Click on Email Settings.
    Click the scroll wheel, or the Menu key, and click on Folder Redirection.
    Highlight the users name and press the Space Bar to expand the folders ( guessed it, press the Menu key and select Expand).
    Scroll down and highlight the Sent Items folder & press the Space Bar to uncheck it.
    Save your changes.

You should only see sent items that have been sent from the handheld.