To preface - I am a Verizon Customer with a 7130e with Sprint software for ... Server Admins forum

mccdeuce no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300E7B19

sending email problems

Advertisement

To preface - I am a Verizon Customer with a 7130e with Sprint software for the Zen theme.

My primary e-mail is setup (through the server) in a very stupid way. I can only access the email via IMAP if I am on the intranet. Otherwise I have to access it via a secure web client. (They use mirapoint's system)

So I have forwarded my e-mail to my ...@vzw.blackberry.net address and modified the reply-to to be the primary email.

I receive email without probelms. However in order to send a message I have to go and change the "Send Using" from default to ...@vzw.blackberry.net from Default. (The default is going to Web Client I think)

I get the following error : Message Status: Unable to look up the user info in database.

Any hints or explanations would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

wizkid1981 no está en línea BES Guru

Re: sending email problems

Cause 1
    The BlackBerry Internet Service service book on the BlackBerry device is corrupt.
    Resolution
    Complete the following tasks:
    1. Delete the BlackBerry Internet Service service book(s) on the BlackBerry device. For instructions, see KB-05000.
    2. Send a new service book. For instructions, see KB-02830.
    Cause 2
    Your BlackBerry Internet Service account is no longer active.
    Resolution
    Create a new account. For instructions, see KB-03087.

Cause 3
    You upgraded to BlackBerry Internet Service 2.0, but theWeb Client [CMIME] service book is still the default message service.
    Resolution
    Complete the following tasks:
    1. Delete the Web Client [CMIME] service book from the device. For instructions, see KB-05000.
    2. Go to Options > Service Book (orOptions > Advanced Options > Service Book, depending on the device software version) to confirm that the Blackberry Internet 2.0 services book(s) have been sent to the device.
      The service book(s) appear on your device as follows:<email account> [CMIME], where email account is the account you have integrated with BlackBerry Internet Service. If you have more than one account integrated with the BlackBerry Internet Service account, more than one BlackBerry Internet Service service book appears on the device.
    3. If the BlackBerry Internet Service 2.0 service books do not appear on the device, send them. For instructions, see KB-02830.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

mccdeuce, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mccdeuce no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300E7B19

Appreciate the help. I deleted the extra Web Client [CMIME] service book from my blackberry and everything works the right way now.

Thanks so much.

Mark